Animal Planet Channel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the clip was only about 30 secondslong. It showed three Himi colored bunnies (may have beenCalifornians, not sure) on a surfboard and one of them jumped off andswam for a bit. I think they said it was inAustralia.

Australia???? Australia you say as in Australia where I live!!!:Australia:

There are swimming Himmies????

OMG!!! I just yesterday on the drive home from work was thinking , geeit's warm, wonder if Bindy ever wishes she could go for a swim LOL.

And what breed is Bindy??? Why she is a Californian Himalayn of course!

And now here you are posting about it!

Our bunnies live inside but I was wondering if they'd like a summer dip(no I am not going to try it, I just thought about it LOL).

ariel wrote:
Australia????? Australia you say as in Australia where I live!!!:Australia:

There are swimming Himmies????

OMG!!! I just yesterday on the drive home from work was thinking , geeit's warm, wonder if Bindy ever wishes she could go for a swim LOL.

?And what breed is Bindy??? Why she is a Californian Himalayn of course!

And now here you are posting about it!

Our bunnies live inside but I was wondering if they'd like a summer dip(no I am not going to try it, I just thought about it LOL).

THE RABBIT'S NAME WAS BINDY!!!

I Swear I thought about you!

:great: Good job bringing it to our attention, Laura!

:star:

I saw a small clip of it, and although I have the pictures, I'd never seen them actually swimming. :shock2:

When I ever heard that the one's name who loved it the most was Bindy, I just about fainted. :faint:

GO BINDY!

-Carolyn

Sorry, Carolyn, but her name wasBuffy. Her babies were named Knockabout, Valentino andJohnny, Jr. They were all on the surfboardtogether. Buffy was the only one they showedswimming. She seemed to really enjoy it.

Lissa, the show is called Amazing Animal Videos.

Buffy, Bindy, no matter, the fact that there was a swimming Aussie Bunny made me smile!!!

I had just the day before thought about Bindy swimming and then I see Lauras post.

Maybe we could get all the bunnies here swimming and go for gold at the next olympics LOL

:Australia:

Ok I am gunna see if I can find this video somewhere here on the internet, swimming bunnies I gotta see!!! LOL.

We know Ariel's holding out on us and justcalling Bindy "Buffy" so that the press wouldn't show up at her doorall the time hounding her. Look at Bindy and her littlebuddiesgo!

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3317f9250000001610

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3333f9010000001610

That is CRAZY! I'm going to have to look for that episode.

Woohoo, I found these pictures lastnight (well the top 2 anyway) and I remembered you posting them before.

I love them!!

***splish splash, ahhh the joy of life****
:great:

bunsforlife wrote:
Some buns like the water, mah neighbor used to have NewZealands that would swim in a baby pool during the summer. Itwas amazing to watch!
Maybe we could have a trial runin the bath tub before the big event in the pool?? :ponder:

Don't panic, I am joking LOL

But then again it would be so very cool to have a swimming bunny;)

I just saw a show on animal planet called TheJeff Corwin Experience, and they found wild rabbits that live nearswamps down south. When the rabbits get into the water, they startswimming like a dog, doing the doggy paddle. I thought it was soawesome!

~Josh

Latest posts

Back