Share the words to your special bunny songs here ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Stanley I sing a veggie tales song and Ithink he enjoys it (the song not my voice) because he puts his nose upto me and stares:

When I'm lying in my bed, and the furniture starts creeping, I justlaugh and say "hey cut that out" and get back to my sleeping 'cause Iknow that God's the biggest! and he's watching all the while. So when Iget scared I think of Him and close my eyes and smile!

Chorus: God is bigger than the boogeyman. He's bigger than Godzilla orthe monsters on tv ohh God is bigger than the boogeyman and he'swatching out for you and me! Watchin', watchin', watchiiiiiiiin' outfor you and meeeeeee! yeah-heah!

Thought I'd share because I like that song. :D

And I sing the Stanley Steemer song, and sometimes the bit of Peter Cottontail that I know.

songs come and go, i will share a couple 2 that stick in my head... one works for any bun with blue fur..

sung to devil in the blue dress.

Devil in the blue fur blue fur blue fur, devil with the blue fur on...

Sung to baby balooga (the whale song)

Baby balooga in the deep green grass you run so wild you run so fast, sky above grass below and a lil blue bun on the go,

baby balooga baby balooga..do do do doo do do do doo dooooooo doooooo dooo dooo

baby balggoa in the deep green grass you run so wild.. (you get the idea, just don't tell Balooga he's not really a baby)

there are others songs, someare one time songs others stickaround for a while, Hubby is very good at changing words last min as heis listening to the song on the radio

Back