Vienna- marked size question?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckrabbits

Reaction score
My young buck that I thought was a Dutch l was told is VM; black and white, lopsided blaze, one white ear, one black ear, one brown eye and one blue eye. I did some research and found that this is from BEW breeding.

So... the question being..... how big will he get? He is almost 5#. His ears are huge-ish compared to his head. They are upright. Are BEW only dwarf? The only ones I found were small. Will size pass to kits when bred to standard size does?

Not worried about color- God makes 'em the way he wants:) it

Offhand I don't know how many breeds have the BEW variety but the ones I can think of offhand are not large. It would be helpful to see a picture of him and know his age.

He has the Dutch markings in him, and except for the ears has a Dutch shaped head. If he has a blue eye then yes, I'd say he has some BEW in him too. I would agree, 5-7 pounds.

Thanks for the help. Forgot to say he's 5-6 months old. His blue eye is in the blurry pic on the same side as his black ear.

Latest posts

Back