Back after a LONG hiatus... like 10 years!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidnightMuldoon

Reaction score
Hi I decided to rejoin this group, but couldn't remember my old info. I believe my user name was Starina, and I posted about my adventures with my first rabbit, TinkleBunny. She passed away on 5/15/2012, but has never left my heart. I currently live with 2 rabbits, a female mini rex named Chainsaw and a NZ White female named Bella. They are not bonded but are neighbors and do know the other exists, the hay eating competitions show that they are aware of each other.

So yeah I'm back and look forward to talking with old friends and making new ones.

My first rabbit was named TinkleBunny, and when I was at the vet's office when she went into stasis, I was a wreck. My boyfriend was great and he waited with her while I was outside stress smoking. Well as you know they don't call the owner's name they call the pet's name when it's your turn to see the vet. So my 6'4" 375lb Corrections Officer boyfriend had to answer to "TinkleBuny" and he was pretty embarrassed. So I promised him when I got another rabbit that it would have a name he'd be proud to answer to. So we have Chainsaw.

Ha! I read your old post recently, about the name "Chainsaw"! It was a nice post, as I recall. :) Welcome back! My wife and I are new-ish bun parents, I've been hanging out here to learn as much as I can about our newest (and best!) family member. :)

Latest posts

Back