Looking for lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
I'm searching for a mini or french lop to adopt. I would need a cage. One thats friendly, likes to snuggle. Color doesn't really matter. Neutered male or female. I could've had a lop last week but the owner changed their mind(too attached). Willing to travel 1-2 hours. We take great care of our pets. Bandit(in the pic) was our baby but he was up there in age and passed. Still waiting on a response from a girl in md. Took 3 days just to get a reply to see if she still had them. Hard to say if thats going to ever happen. Any help find one i'm looking for would be great or if you have one to adopt. Thank You

Did you try petfinder? That would show you shelters close to you. Idk how far up in pa you are but there's a house rabbit society shelter in Newport, DE. All of their rabbits are spayed/neutered and you would go there to meet up and choose a bunny. Their adoption policy is very strict though. Good luck! :)

Newport, De is 2 hours away. Yes i tried petfinder..not many lops. I went to the spca yesterday. I wanted a large size lop like bandit was. Not too many available in my area. Tried a shelter in md but they only adopt to md,va, and dc. Really liked one they have but i'm in Pa )-: I posted an ad on craigslist and received a response today. Its a mini lop..theres a mini rex too. Not sure i want the rex, going to meet both tomorrow. heres a pic of them..Oh yeah and she has a cage i can buy. She's about 25 minutes from me. Hoping all goes well and we like the lop. My husband is apart of this too. Thanks for your help.

windsor.jpeg

Last edited:
I know my friend's sister in philadelphia has 2 bunnies, she wants to find homes for. I know their 2 bonded bunnies, 1 male-neutered, and 1 female that are 2 years old. She had surgery and has kids and doesn't have time for them. I can check if they are lopped ???

Latest posts

Back