Oxbow Products

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
I was at a local Pet Supply Store this morning, (G&E Pharmacy) and I was quite pleased that they are stocking Oxbow Bunny Basics/T.

What surprised me was that a 5 lb bag costs $9.00 and the 10 lb. bag costs $15.00

Before that, the only place in Edmonton to get Oxbow was ata Vet Clinic, and they would charge $16.00 for 5 lbs. and $26.00 for 10 lbs.

Korr_and_Sophie, how much is Oxbow at Chewsy Pets in Calgary?

The 10 pound bag is $21.99, I think the 5 pound bag is $15.99 (not 100% on that). It is the lowest pricing around here. There are some other stores that have the same prices, but Chewsy offers an 8% discount you have to sign up for. Some places charge $30 for the 10 pound bag.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote
Yep that sounds about right.

I can walk to Petland and get a 5lb bag for $21.99ish. That's why I order online.
I can't afford to shop at Petland (even if I could, I wouldn't). There are places a bit further away that are 30% less than Petland for Oxbow. The cost and time to take transit to a store is still better than buying form Petland, and that's not even going to Chewsy Pets.

Latest posts

Back