Bunny care while away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo this is perfect. We will be moving to Edmonton in about a month and my boyfriend and I were discussing what we will do with our bunny Lola if we ever need to go somewhere. How much do you charge for a bunny?

Hi

That is great to hear! I charge $10/day. Extended stays receive a discount of 10%. Have a look at my website will tell you all about my family and experience as well as pictures of bunny guests.

Thanks

Kohana wrote:
I'm not sure who Stan is.

Hi Nicole!

I am Stan. :biggrin2:

Most of the Edmonton RO membersknow and have met me. I bunny sit and foster rabbits when people ask me. I don't charge anything, but there is a chance I will bunny nap your bunny if she is cute. (just joking):p I am not a professional pet care giver just to let you know thatI don't want to steal business from TLC Pet Sitting Edmonton.

I may even give TLC a call if I need some one to bunny sit my two bunnies.

What a coincidence. The bunny that I adopted from my Vet was called Lola, and I renamed her Pebbles when I brought her home. :D

No worries here Stan there are plenty of bunnies! I am primarly dogs, cats but I have some bunny clients. This is good to know though that you are around, if I ever have a bunny that I cannot take for one reason or another I can refer it to you? Are you in Edmonton?

Thanks

Tamara

Hi Tamara!

I'm in south Edmonton. Currently I have a foster bunny from the Edmonton Humane Soceity. I also volunteer at the shelter to work with the rabbits.

Stan

That is perfect :) We are looking to move into South East Edmonton. Preferably somewhere in the Capilano or Bonnie Doon area (as that is where my boyfriend's parents live). Lola is an absolute sweetheart and has never been a problem before to pet sitters. The lady I took her to over Christmas said she was a darling and never caused any trouble. She is very sweet and very soft. I may have to contact you sometime if you don't mind. But I would feel bad just leaving her with you without any kind of compensation :)

Latest posts

Back