Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I like hearing people with accents, I always have (being raised on British comedies probably helped with that). I normally don't "make fun of" people with accents or have problems understanding them. Our roommate's dad is from South Africa, and has a thick accent, but we understand him very well. He's lived in the USA for 30 years, though, so that helps lol

BEEEERRRRRRR

Back to bunneh business :p Toby has been acting odd. I've had the door to the hallway from the bedroom open all day and he hardly tries to run out. Normally, he bolts for it. Also, I vacuumed today and he hasn't pooped all over everything yet. I hope he's not ill! lol

Sorry, he just looked so funny like this. He has his front right foot under him (like he has it positioned when in the "bun-loaf") and was leaning to that side. He looked like he was melting :p

Let's get a close-up of that bunny-melting action!

Side View:

Front View:

And we're leanin' again!

Close-up of his sleepy little face...

Crap! It's contagious!

I went out in the hall and looked down to where Berry-Boo's cage is. She melted too!

She's not as good of a "melter" as Toby is, but she tries. Sorry about the blurry photos. I tried to get them as quick as possible, and I didn't get clear shots. Go figure.

I like accents too, 90% of our TV shows are from the US or UK, with a smattering of local stuff and Australian shows. My neighbours around me are African, Samoan, Indian and Fijian so lots of neat accents about.

I saw those melty pictures in the thread you made for them and seeing them here again made me giggle with just as much glee. I know Berry-Boo is awefully pretty but Toby is just awesome. You rock Toby! Haha, I wish I had a melted bunner.

I keep thinking of that wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz, "I'm meeeeltiiiiing".

NZminilops wrote:
I know Berry-Boo is awefully pretty but Toby is just awesome. You rock Toby! Haha, I wish I had a melted bunner.
It's funny that you mention that. Toby KNOWS he's the top-bun around here. He just has that little puffed-up chest and bunnitude to match!

Right now, he is "melted" to the bed on the left side of the laptop. I am petting him, too. I've gotten used to typing with one hand because he demands head pets while I'm on the computer... :grumpy:

I haven't written in here for awhile. Just a quick update... Berry-Boo has gone to her forever home today. I miss her already. It just didn't seem real until they were here and gone. They took our little foster-mini-rex with them. It just seemed so fast. I've been pouting about it all afternoon/evening. I've cried a few times already, but I know I should be happy for her. She has gone from being a shelter-baby to a soiled-rotten little rabbit. I am so happy for her! :)

I hope so. Her new mom is on the forum already, even though she hasn't posted anywhere. I told her that Berry-Boo has a bit of a "cult following" on here, and to keep us updated. We'll see if she does or not. I really hope so.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I just noticed that Berry Boo is gone, oh man:(. I dunno what to say. I hope that you're alright. Hopefully the new mom posts soon.

Latest posts

Back