FallingStar's 5 Bun Crew!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallingStar

Reaction score
Here is the blog about the five of my bouncing buns!

First is Buttercup: Buttercup is the biggest bunny out of my 5, and the most friendly. She will always come up to the cage and give you kisses on your nose. She can be a one side. So then one side has no shavings! :plittle stinker too, after I put fresh shavings in her cage, she'll move half of them to

Rayne: Rayne is Buttercup's sister, they were together for awhile untill Rayne decided to take some dominance(sp?) and start humping her sister. So they were seperated. But Rayne is the biggest stinker out of them all! She loves to push the scoop of food (that I'm trying to put in her dish) and make me drop it, and all of the food goes everywhere! But she is my little ocra, because she looks like one. :D

Winston: Winston was my third bunny to get after I got Buttercup and Rayne. He is my little snuggler. I always take him inside and sit on my bed and he would snuggle up on my chest or lap and just lay. Winston has been changing color lately.. I'll show some pics, but first he was all black, than he changed to like a castor/chocolate color and now he is all BLACK! He's a mystery.. :)

Sampson: Sampson is the baby of my crew. He is a very wild bun. He doesn't like to be held, but I'm slowly working on that. He is a BEW. Well I think his eyes are more of a greenish blueish color. But he is always getting into something, like I have a stuffed bunny in his cage because he has had it since he was little, and one day is some-how ended up under the stuffed bunny! And the thing doesn't weigh very much, so he could of got up, but he didn't! I wish I could of got a pic, it was pretty funny! :dude:

And last be not least Noel: Noel was my last bunny to get. And she is the sweetest, she is a calm little girl who just loves to chill. She loves to be held and hardly ever causes trouble. Only once when she completly switched her cage around! And that was a good memory. She is named Noel because her birthday is on Christmas, and she is turning one this year!! :)I'm so excited for her birthday!

Well here are some pics of my little stinkers:

GEDC1947.jpg

^^ There is Sampson, I'm really not sure what he is doing.. :p

GEDC1096.jpg

^^ Sampson again! I love this pic of him!

GEDC1089.jpg

^^ Buttercup looking a littled po'ed. But I also love this pic!

GEDC1111.jpg

^^ Buttercup playing in the buttercup flowers.

GEDC1090.jpg

^^ Doesn't she look like an ocra in this pic?

GEDC1955.jpg

^^ Munching on some food.

GEDC1095.jpg

^^ See how he is brown and black in this pic? Look at the next pic now. This pic was taken a couple of months ago.

GEDC1973.jpg

^^ Now he is pure black! This pic was taken today.

GEDC1161.jpg

^^ My little Noel.

GEDC1964.jpg

^^ Looking at something!

Well I hope everyone enjoys the pics and my blog! I'll keep you update with stories and pictures!

-

Karlee:D

Sorry the pics are sooo big. :shock:

Excuse me, you seem to have two buns that don't actually belong to you. They belong to me. Please ensure you ship me Noel and the other broken black (Rayne?) ASAP or else I may have to call the Police :p

I think Sampson is a dark sable. They often look black and then go a nice bleached brown in the sun. That's how I identified that my pair were dark sables and not black selfs.

Ace blog Karlee, can't wait to hear more about them.

x

Lol, ok Flashy I'll be shipping em' up there in a couple of days! :D

And I think you mean Winston, he is the mini rex.. But oh, I never heard of that, thanks though.

And thanks BSAR

I LOVE your blog! Talk about a cuteness overload! :inlove:Look at Sampson's little face!! He's soo cute!

Butter is just so perdy, so is Rayne & Noel! And Winston is sooo handsome! :) Can't wait for more pictures and stories....and I can't wait to see them again! Lol.

I just wanted to snuggle with everybun!!

Emi

Sorry yes, Winston. I couldn't help it, the cutenessaddled my mind :p

Oh, that's ok Flashy. Lol. I didn't put under his pics what his name was. :p

I'll hopefully be taking some pictures of the bunnies outside in the yard, if it's nice enough today to let them out. But hopefully it will be nice and I'll put some pictures of them. .

Another update:

Sadly Sampson left my household onlya couple of weeks ago. :(It was for the best. I'll mail his new owner and ask her for updates on him, and I'll post them on here.

Karlee

Latest posts

Back