Royal Couple - Katie & Pepper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry everyone for the lack of pictures. My computer is down at home and I can only use my work one briefly (and therefore can't upload pictures) :?

Pepper and Katie are the cutest couple. We let them bounce around their playroom and enjoy getting into trouble -haha. They are very smart and are learning from one another and huddled together when it was storming outside last night. :p

We should be getting the computer fixed this week - we hope - and picture to follow shortly! :cool:

Fuzzy Love

FuzzyLove wrote:
Pepper and Katie are the cutest couple. We let them bounce around their playroom and enjoy getting into trouble -haha. They are very smart and are learning from one another and huddled together when it was storming outside last night. :p

Fuzzy Love

Awe!!! I so wish I could see them being all cuddly!!! :pKatie is a smart little girl, too smart for her own good sometimes... :?. I hope she isn't corruptingyour sweet little Pepper.

I really can't wait for some pictures of the two bunners together. It feels like forever agosince we came together for their dates. Please tell me how they are doing... Are they healthy? Do they look forward to spending time with each other, and with you? Is Katie still a little Princess? Is Pepper still so sweet to her? Have you built the new condo for them to live together yet? Has Katie munched up any more beds? Do they binky together?

I do wish I could see them... please posts pics when possible.

myheart

Here are few pictures of the cuddly couple. It so funny how one minute they are inseperatable and then the next minute they are doing their own thing!Here are some pictures ofwhen they are grooming.

Pepperkatie001.jpg

Pepperkatie002.jpg

Here is one of Katie grooming Pepper - how cute!

Pepperkatie003.jpg

That's the way it goes in our home with bonded pairs, FuzzyLove. OK to snuggle, other times I want my space and the hubby/wifey can sit over "there."

Have Pepper and Katie got New Year's Eve plans?

Latest posts

Back