Make a Jazz Noise Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO JEALOUS!! Especially now that he's a she! But, if she had to go to anyone else, it would have to be you, myheart! Yay for dutches!

Thank you Boz for the great pictures of my little girl as a jail-bird!!!:D It is nice to see others were looking out for her when I wasn't able to be there. I wonder how many other Guardian Angels Zappa acquired during her stay...:hug1Each and every one deserves a big hug for keep her safe.

Now we have to work on getting the rest of Naturestee's babies adopted. :DI might eye that Sachmo up a bit more because she is now a he.... I'll have to see how the bonding goes.

Thanks for the compliment drunkenbunnyhugger.... I think she is very cutealso because she is so round. Her face and her butt are so round that she might have this "baby" look to her all of her life. Naturestee and I also talked about her hair.... It is so soft! Even though it is a medium length hair, it almost have that rex-softness to it. I also hope that sticks with her when she becomes an adult. Mmmmm... Soft and round.....Just the way a bunny should be!!!:p

myheart

myheart wrote:
100_5880-1.jpg
Just this one picture is my daily dose of cuteness! I can't take it! *head explodes from Zappa's awesome cuteness*

tonyshuman wrote:
SO JEALOUS!! Especially now that he's a she! But, if she had to go to anyone else, it would have to be you, myheart! Yay for dutches!

I thought of you in particular when I received the call from the shelter about the gender fairy visiting little Zappa. After looking back at Naturestee's thread, I realized how much you were wanting Zappa to be a girl. It looks like you will have your hands full anyhow once you get your Flemmie after the recovery. :DThen I get to be jealous of you!!!! Then we will both have to post lots of pictures to keep each other happy and to see how each of our bunnies are doing. :p

myheart

This is such an awesome story :hearts! I'm so happy for you and Zappa both! And Naturestee as well, how cool is it that you know one of the babies that you nursed back to health will have a really cushy spoiled life!

myheart wrote:
tonyshuman wrote:

I thought of you in particular when I received the call from the shelter about the gender fairy visiting little Zappa. After looking back at Naturestee's thread, I realized how much you were wanting Zappa to be a girl. It looks like you will have your hands full anyhow once you get your Flemmie after the recovery. :DThen I get to be jealous of you!!!! Then we will both have to post lots of pictures to keep each other happy and to see how each of our bunnies are doing. :p

myheart

heehee, yeah, I wanted her to be a girl to be a friend for Benjamin. But, the bf has his heart set on a flemmie and is biased against dutches because Tony's so mean to Benjamin. He wouldn't agree with me on getting Zappa anyway, even if we knew she was a girl. I'm excited for a flemmie, especially a big silly one with gray fur that reminds me of gentlegiants' Ben and Big Mama, so I can't wait for her to get better! It's hard not getting too excited because we're not sure she and Ben will get along, but I can't wait!! We can all live out our dreams of having one of every color of every breed here on RO!
:biggrin2:

I am finally taking the time to get Zappa's outside pictures posted!!! Sometimes I feel like such a bad bunny-mom because I don't post enough pictures to keep up the bragging rights to have such a cute bunny as a member of the family. :?

Zappa as a sunny-bunny....
PA110673-1.jpg

Nom-nom-nom...nibbly leafage....

PA110669-1.jpg

Look Mommy... making all gone....:D:p

PA110670-1.jpg

No more nibbly leafages...?!!

PA110675-1.jpg

I disapprove of not having enough sunshine....!!!

PA110681-1.jpg

Looks like another sunny day today, so we might have to take another venture outside. Zappa really has the moves when it comes to binkies. Doubt I will get any pictures of them though because she is fast. I am not used to a bunny who doesn't act like a little slug soaking up the sunshine throughout the day....:p

myheart

Zappa really has taken to the outdoors!! She is so busy inside the exercise pen, that lately she seems to think the area outside of the pen is more interesting. She always has her nose pressed through the wires of the pen and periscoping to see what she could get into if she gets her chance to escape. :?I have been thinking of late that I should really pick up a third ex-pen for an expanded running area. Zappa and Patrick will love it, but Luna might stick closer to me than ever, which wouldn't be all that bad. :p

I have also been thinking about collecting dried nibbly leaves to give as treats over the winter months. It is always fun to open up a leaf-bag... the smell of Autumn is so strong, and the memories of the trees changing colors just flood the mind. :D

myheart

Look at my widdle girl!:bunnyheart

My buns don't really care about dried leaves. I gave them a cardboard box full of them to play in last fall and they really didn't pay much attention.

I can't believe I missed this!! :shock:

I am SO happy for you and Zappa.... It's so great that she has such a brilliant home, AND that Angela can see her still as well!

She looks so grown up now too! Although she does still have that adorable 'baby face' look about her... Kicking myself for not bunnynapping soon enough! :p

Can't wait for more pics! :nod

mouse_chalk wrote:
I can't believe I missed this!! :shock:

I am SO happy for you and Zappa.... It's so great that she has such a brilliant home, AND that Angela can see her still as well!

She looks so grown up now too! Although she does still have that adorable 'baby face' look about her... Kicking myself for not bunnynapping soon enough! :p

Can't wait for more pics! :nod

Yes, as much as I still miss my little Katie and her Princess ways, Zappa is much more of a tom-boy. She loves to cuddle, but that girl needs some binky room.

Distance is getting to be a real problem in the bunny-nabbing business, isn't it...LOL

Zappa is bigger, but she is still so small. I really don't think she will even make to Jazzy's size, and she is not a big rabbit by any means. Jazzy's second litter is much bigger and a month younger. Zappa did have a tough beginning...

Uhmmm... Pictures... I do have new ones on the digital card.... Illusion and I had that discussion about becoming a bit lazy with that. I will get some on this weekend for sure, because the weather is starting to change for the worse and these pics were taken outside on the last sunny day I could take her out on.

myheart

Mawhahahahaha!!!!! Pictures!!!! Oh my gosh, I have pictures of my lil' Zappa girl. I never even downloaded all of the pictures from October 12th. So I will start with those for tonight. When I am done posting all of the pictures I have of Zappa, every one who asked for pictures will have such a cuteness overload, they not be able to finish their usual rounds on RO.

How about a periscope to start with....?
PA120699-1.jpg

PA120700-1.jpg

I disapprove of picture taking time...

PA120702-1.jpg

Love me for my cuteness....!!:p

PA120705-1.jpg

PA120707-1.jpg

PA120708-1.jpg

PA120714-1.jpg

Another periscope because we all know there is something better on the other side of the fence....:D

PA120712-1.jpg

Last of all.... Washer-bunny. At least she remained sitting up for this wash session. Her butt is so round she usually starts falling over before she is done. :p

PA120713-1.jpg

Okay, so that pretty much covers October 12th between my previous picture post and this one. Had enough yet...?!! I hope not, because the pictures from last weekendget even cuter. Hopefully, I will get the chance to post those pics tomorrow, and then I will have another post after that for some other miscellaneous pics...:biggrin2:

myheart

I just want to say, to all those that love me..... It's been nice knowing you all.... If you miss me, you can all blame myheart, because....

SHE KILLED ME WITH CUTENESS!!!!

It must be a crime to post pictures that cute!!! :shock:

Seriously though, Zappa is one of THE most adorable bunnies ever.. She seems so happy as well. It's lovely to see. And I fear for my immune system and more pictures that you may post, I can't take any more cuteness overload infection!!

:faint::faint::faint::faint:

:biggrin2:

You make me laugh mouse_chalk!!!!:biggrin2:

I am not sure if there is an antidote to Cuteness-Overload disease, but I think you will pull through well enough. :p

myheart

Latest posts

Back