Bunny buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hasenpfeffer

Reaction score
Just curious to read about other bunnies that have non-bunnies friends! My bunnies all love my St.Bernard Minka and she adores them :) Before we had her, our English Mastiff, Titus would sprawl out so the bunnies could hop all over him!

I have a mixed hound/great dane/pitt bull. Thumper loves jumping over him and zooming past his nose but most of all he really likes trying to get close to his always wagging tail which is quite a feat. Our dog has the typical bully tail. It feels no pain but can deliver a serious blow which has been experienced by everyone to ever meet him at least once.

Thumper tries to cautiously sneak up on it. It knocks his ears about and whacks him upside the head but still he persists. One day he may make it to the end of the tail from where it originates before having to give up from too many whacks to the noggin.

We were petsitting for my friend's adorable King Charles Cavalier puppy the other day... Felix got one look at him and BOLTED to the back of his hutch, as far away as he could get! I don't think they'll be making any non-bunny or non-hooman friends anytime soon. :p

HAhaha! Its funny how some bunnies are braver than they should be and some are so shy! Adahlia loves our other pets, but when large men come over she hides behind me. Honestly, it makes me feel good that she trust me to protect her

Sharing lunch:

2056844_orig.jpg

90260_orig.jpg

These two are 'cautious' friends. Emrys (tortoise) wants to be with Codi constantly and is always trying to get her attention. Codi has only happily spent time with him twice - once for just a few minutes, once for the shared lunch. They've also been together two other times but Codi was a bit rough from the moment she saw him, so I had to move him away. Their enclosures are next to one another, so they're often up at the sides looking over at each other.

AWWW! I wish Minka would let me take a picture of her! She's a little naughty and loves attention to much to sit for a picture

Latest posts

Back