Completely Heartbroken

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbarrick

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but I've seen how kind everyone is. I just lost my beautiful baby girl Lydia yesterday. She was a mini rex in perfect health. My husband and I took excellent care of her. She was only 9 months old. I went to check on her yesterday and she was gone, even though she was perfectly fine the day and night before. I was a mess yesterday and I still am today. I feel like it's my fault even though I know it's not. I've never been good at dealing with death and this was very unexpected. I miss her so much. Idk how to cope with this and put my mind at ease. I'm afraid I'll never stop feeling or thinking like it was my fault. I loved her so much. RIP baby girl :(

I know how it feels, I lost my 2 1/2 year old baby just this past September... its rough, I miss him so very much. I felt a lot of guilt too, like I could have done better. I just felt so bad, but those thoughts will only do us harm. You did nothing wrong. I'm sure you filled her life with joy.

I still talk to my sweet bun bun when I miss him. It makes me feel better

1393996332294.jpg

And when he was a year old, and it was just me and him trying to make it on our own, he became my first tattoo
He looks a little mean, but it fits him perfectly, he was a fighter, a fiesty lil guy

1393996442768.jpg

Lydia was so sweet. She had the cutest personality and would meet us with such excitement every time we went to see her. I feel a tremendous amount of guilt. And I'm sure that's because I just lost her yesterday. She was my baby girl. I miss her so much. I would put up a pic but it's too hard to look at them right now :(

Lydia was so sweet. She had the cutest personality and would meet us with such excitement every time we went to see her. I feel a tremendous amount of guilt. And I'm sure that's because I just lost her yesterday. She was my baby girl. I miss her so much. I would put up a pic but it's too hard to look at them right now :(

I understand. Its hard when we lose a beloved fur baby. It took me a while before I could look at his pics, I was a mess. He was first bun and so very special to me. It gets easier, but please dont feel guilty, I did the same thing. In my case, he was so very sick. I felt so guilty that I could have done more, but I did everything I could, there was nothing more I could do. Im so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you gave her a wonderful life

I'm sorry for your loss as well. I gave her the best life I could. She was so young. But I know things happen for a reason and it must have been her time, even though I don't understand it. I can only hope she knows how much I love her and she's happy wherever she is.

I'm sorry for your loss as well. I gave her the best life I could. She was so young. But I know things happen for a reason and it must have been her time, even though I don't understand it. I can only hope she knows how much I love her and she's happy wherever she is.

She's out giving her biggest binkies over the rainbow bridge. She knew how much you loved her

I lost my first bun Buddy in December it was one of the hardest times. He was feisty but never was mean he was just stubborn I LOVED HIM WITH ALL MY HEART! He helped fill this hole in my heart that had formed when my dog grommet passed away.R.I.P. He passed very sudden! I had adopted him so at least I had improved his life just remember nobody wants to live forever heaven is much better then earth they are much happier now:,)😰😫🐰🐶💔
R.I.P. Buddy

Buddy RIP
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1394004391.054660.jpg
RIP Grommet💔😇😰😖 love you guys😘ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1394004415.875216.jpgThey have crossed the rainbow bridge🌈

I lost my first bun Buddy in December it was one of the hardest times. He was feisty but never was mean he was just stubborn I LOVED HIM WITH ALL MY HEART! He helped fill this hole in my heart that had formed when my dog grommet passed away.R.I.P. He passed very sudden! I had adopted him so at least I had improved his life just remember nobody wants to live forever heaven is much better then earth they are much happier now:,)😰😫🐰🐶💔
R.I.P. Buddy

I'm so sorry for your losses. It's so hard to lose our 4 legged family members. You really don't realize how much they grow on you. Lydia was the sweetest bunny I have ever had. I wish she would still be here and would've had a longer life. I don't understand it, but it must have been her time. She was here to show me how much love a bunny can give. She will never be forgotten.

Back