Indoor bunny cage help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If cubes are difficult to get, exercise pens are still quite versatile. You can even combine the use of both.

For flooring, rolled lino can work (as someone else mentioned) but, so can heavy duty plastic tarps with a sheet or fabric on top.

Here are some of the many uses for an exercise pen. They are handy to have for any bunny owner, even if they have another permanent cage.

uses for an x-pen.jpg

I had some trouble posting replies earlier on my phone and I see that even though I got a message each time saying I couldn't post, it did it anyway. I apologize for the multiples, when the 1st one "failed" to post, I started over and that 2nd draft also said it couldn't post. So I went out and back in and started over for the 3rd draft which also "failed" then I gave up. I see all three did in fact post. [emoji19]

I had some trouble posting replies earlier on my phone and I see that even though I got a message each time saying I couldn't post, it did it anyway. I apologize for the multiples, when the 1st one "failed" to post, I started over and that 2nd draft also said it couldn't post. So I went out and back in and started over for the 3rd draft which also "failed" then I gave up. I see all three did in fact post. [emoji19]

That happens to me as well! If it tells me it doesn't post I just exit it and in a few minutes it'll post

Latest posts

Back