Your dream rabbit home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylovin1093

Reaction score
what is your ultimate rabbit home? It does not matter if it is inside or outside or you could never ever afford it or have the skills to make it. Mine would be a house bunny with access through a cat flap to a huge fully enclosed bunny playground with safe bunny plants, apple trees, toys and playhouses, rock caves and a giant underground burrow system.

I would love each of my bunnies to have their own rooms or a shared room with another bun, however, that would require a mansion, so away goes that dream ;)

They would have lots of toys and fun things to do with multiple places to hide and sleep! That underground tunnel idea of yours sounds awesome. I'd also love clear, plastic tunnels that are all around, so I'd be able to see my bunnies.

I'd also have a never ending hay rack that automatically fills when empty. That would make life much easier! I'd also have self cleaning litter boxes and water bowls/ bottles that always had a supply of clean, fresh water.

My nesting does would have a cosy room with good places to make a nest and raise the kits :)

I could go on forever but I'm getting carried away so I'm gonna stop now ;)

**** my dream bunny house... Well it would include everything MiniLopMad said and plus automatic food bowls, it would have automatic heating and cooling and there rooms would be massive, bigger then my own!

My bunny room would be..hmm.. 2 whole rooms put together and carpet since the binkying is easier on carpet + it has to be black incase they wee on it,6 dog beds in different shapes and styles,All the good rabbit store toys petsathome has to offer*Im in the US *, like mc bunnies said clear plactis tunnels,and also like mc bunnies said automatic food/water bowls and like MinilopMad said Never ending hay & automatic litter boxes oh and a HUGE attachment to go outside buy its going to be made of wood and sturdy wire & as I said again its gonna be HUGE with lots of toys and branches and a hutch so they can go inside if its hot & be connected to a door so I can just open the door and let them out. :)

Back