100% percent cranberry juice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
Is it okay to give your rabbits some 100% cranberry juice as flavoring in their water? If so, how much would I give? Both Ronnie and Skye love craisens and I know cranberry juice is good for humans, so I was wondering about it for rabbits.

Muffin will come up to me if I'm drinking cranberry juice and try to sip out of my glass!! I gave her a little in a bowl so she wouldn't get her bunny tongue in my drink! It is sugary, so only give a little, but it is ok to give! I have her ~2tsp.

This is a very personal opinion...

I, myself, would not mess with their water unless they are ill and I need to get them to drink and am desperate to get them to do so. I would worry about them getting picky with their water and pout when it isnot a treat. The again my guys are pretty well-behaved now, but before... Sheesh, I had a hard time with Wiggles to get her to eat something if she had tasted better. Lol. I'm sure it is most likely alright every once in a while but I am just paranoid that way:baghead

Thanks for the concern, MsBinky. I hadn't thought of that.
Actually, I am doing this because someone, not sure who, had sludge in their pee the other day. It hasn't happened since. They both seem fine and the vet seemed clueless, so I am trying to make them drink more and follow some things I found on the net. Ronnie and Skye both seem to like to eat and drink anything, so I don't think I should have a problem with that.

Latest posts

Back