Funny Meme of the day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a public forum or private? I thought this to be a public forum but it seems like it is not..

So we got off topic. I suppose i could start a new thread for this second topic. I didn't expect it to last. And the public is participating, so that does make it public. We can stop that harmless conversation now. I'll post something funny after work to get back on topic. My apologies.

Funny thing - my son, as a baby and toddler, was way worse than my rabbits. He would scream bloody murder anytime the clippers came out. We never could figure out why. He's 14 note and does it himself, no screaming involved.

Oh that's ok! I wasn't sure and wondered if I was butting into things accidentally since there wasn't a reply.

So we got off topic. I suppose i could start a new thread for this second topic.

Long-term threads often wander a bit, not a problem. However, given the obvious number of Whovians on RO, I suspect a Dr. Who thread in the Let Your Hare Down forum would be a popular one.

I've started such a thread, called "Calling Whovians!", and copied the posts from this thread over to that one to get things started.

Have fun!

I recently got a nail trimmer that's kinda like a small grinder n I was hoping WildBill would find that less stressful than my clippers and I think he's ok with it! I've seen it online but actually found it for way cheaper at Marshall's!

Oh that's a good one. WildBill did that to me today but not due to food. I just didn't think he'd go back after the cable. I was focused on Halloween cards to other bunny parents n trusted he would ignore the foil but he didn't. 2nd cable in 2 mths. I'm not a good bun mom seems like :(

Latest posts

Back