MOLLY HAD HER BABIES!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Molly had her babies!!! Today, the 29th was her31st day! I went out to check on her and to let the dogs out, and therewas tons of fur in her nesting box. Then I moved the fur around andthere were three little babies! They are adorable! One is allwhite/pink, another is all black and the third is white/pink withlittle black ears, black around its eyes and tiny tiny black spots.They are sooo sooo cute! It's werid becuase yesterday, she still hadn'tmade her nest, and I had felt her stomach and I didnt feel anything,and then I woke up this morning and there was a nesting box full of furwith three baby bunnies in it. Well if you want to see pictures ofthem, go tohttp://www.freewebs.com/rabbitsandbunnies/there arent many pictures on there yet, but I'll get some up soon. Wellif anyone knows how to tell if the mother isn't feeding the babies,please tell me, becuase I want to make sure that Molly feeds herbabies. Well I have to go!! Cya :cool:

**Amanda**

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm so glad Mom and babies are well! Just be sure that those babiesstay in the box so that the mom will continue to feed them. She'llusually feed them once a day and it's pretty much when dawn breaks(around 5 a.m. or so). If they have big round, warm bellies, Mom'sdoing her job. If not, they'll need your assistance.

So happy for you and Molly. The pictures are absolutelyadorable. What a beautiful family of bunnies you have, andthey all have such nice homes! The babies ears are TooCute.

-Carolyn

I LoveRabbis856, well done!

How many babies do Molly have??Why don't you keep all of them???All of them are such a dear!!:D

Latest posts

Back