Luv's lucky day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I just bought Luv a new cage. Her other one whichis bigger then the shetler cage she came in just seems to small. Sheloves to mess around with a box and no room toplay. I got my husband putting it together rightnow. I hope she likes it.

Cristy

COOL!!

Congratulations on your new home, Luv.

-Carolyn

She seems to be adjusting fine.. Will try and getsome pictures of her in her new home. Might takeher old cage to the shelter. It's slighly bigger then the cage she camein, so maybe they could get some use out of it. Wehave to do some redecorating our living room to make it look ok.. Ithink we are going to get rid one of the living room chairs cause itsjust too crowded. We don't sit on them muchanyways. If only the bunnys had thier ownroom. haha. Before i can do that they have to get a job and makemoney. :)

Cristy

I'm glad she's adjusting. I think thatyou taking her old cage to the shelter is so awesome. I'm sure it willbe most gladly recieved.

I have to say I love the fact that you are willing to get ridof a chair to make room for her in the living room. I myself did thatvery thing and everyone thought I was nuts lol. The things we do forour bunny masters lol.

I can't wait to see pictures.

Tina

I took some pictures of Luv in her new home. Willtry and post pictures soon. She seems to be adjusting fine. Iwas worried she would get achy joints from not moving around enough. Wehavent thrown out the chair yet but we will. Its just toocrowded. it measures 33 inches L 22 in wand 37 height but i think that counts the legs. Its actullystill smaller than Rogers cage. Depending on how the roomlooks down the road i wouldnt mind getting him a cage like hers. Itwould be a little bit smaller, but on wheels and easier toclean. We all scars from where we ran into his cage and thathurts. Plus its so hard to get him out of his cage.Will try and post pictures of both bunnies soon. Its been a while.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back