Bunny Psychiatrists

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
My friend, Jaime, has been having a ROUGH time.Her Great Grandmother and Great Aunt are both dieing. She's a naturalborn loner, so, it's hard on her because she has no one to get herfeelings out with. I show the hurt and concern on her face so i askedher what was wrong.

"My grandmother lives in the nursing home, we got a call that shewasn't doing to well. So, we go over there, and she's acting reallystrange, we call the nurse, she's had another massive stroke. The wholetime we were there, she kept having them. So, we stayed until reallylate.

"The next day, Sunday, we went back. She was no better, you know she'sgot a paralyzed left arm from some previous strokes. Well, sheeveryonce in a while would flail an arm or a leg, we don't know if shecan hear us talk to her or not. We stayed late, and my Great Aunt wasthere, who's also very frail, she's dieing of cancer too. :)(pause:()it's just so hard! while we were there on Sat. she hadastroke and we lost her! the nurses rushed in and began toput her on oxygen, she finally came to again.

"We finally had to leave because it was getting too late. She can'ttalk or anything, if she does come to, i'm afraid that she'll have apainful life."

I feel so bad for Jaime, she's one of my best friends, so kind. I'm going to keep her in my prayers!

I began to feel really sad for Jaime, my immediate reaction was to runto the barn to be with the buns. (I'm going to go down there as soon asi finish this post). Animals are Natural Psychiatrists. I know thatwhen i go down there, their silliness will put a smile on myface...Please Pray For Jaime, i don't know what God has in store forher, but, i'm positive that's it's all in His plan, and that Jaime'llbe a stronger person through her troubles...

Ellie

They are in our prayers.

Regarding animals. You betcha! I can't tell you how nice itis to just have "someone" listen and not tell you how you should be orwhat you should do..... just hear what you have to say and acceptit.....

They also seem to know. I have no doubt that when I am sad orworried, they sense it. My dog will snuggle to me and lay herhead on my lap or arm. Bo will snuggle and put his head undermy chin.

Animals are the best friend you could only hope for!

They have a love for you, and you for them, that is just so preciuos!It doesn't matter how bad of a day you have, when you have an animalcompanion, they're always there to listen!

Gosh I love my boys! Everyone give thier babies a big hug!

:)

i will pray for jamie! let her knowthat we are praying! i knowit, bunnies are really thebest. when i am down all i want is my bun...

Sorry to hear about Jaime's rough time at themoment. I've said on here before that it seems thateveryone's lives are touched by cancer at some point.

Bunnies are definitely good at comforting us when we go through a hard time.

A friend of mine suggested I open a business of"Therapy Bunnies" - like those groups that bring dogs to visit sickpeople to help them feel better. I'm not sure how I would go about itthough.

I don't know how I ever got through a bad day before I had the "Kids".:)

:?Bad news, guys. Jaime told me this morning atschool that her grandma died yesterday during school:(. the good thingwas that Jaime's mother was there, holding her hand while she passedon. my first reaction was :shock:. She said the funeral wasfor Friday...i really hope she stays strong and gets through this okay.

Ellie

Latest posts

Back