Big Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Big BUns was rescued from the Va statefair. The cops found her a a goat in a tent filled with machinery totake down. Well she is our baby and has been going through some uterinecancer thing and lost weight but will be OK. Do not have her in herbaby buggy will post when I find them

big_bun_2.jpg

big_bun1.jpg

This one is for you Carolyn---Go Skins

big_bun_3.jpg

Oh My God! You could ride thatrabbit!

-Carolyn

Oh my gosh!!! She's gigantic and absolutely gorgeous!!!

(She's a fawn Flemish Giant -- but you may already know that).

How much does she weigh?

Pam

She was tattooed at the fair and we have herpapers. She was about 30lbs but is down now due to cancer and my vetsays those giant breed may be prone to structure problems later in lifeso we are holding her weight around 26lbs

I saw on TV that there is a Flemish in apetting zoo in wales that is 58 lbs. The gentleman said is is greatbecause the kids can not pick him up and hurt him. He has a good pointthere. The dumb little kids in Petsmart this EAster believed Big BUnsto be the real EAster Rabbit.Believe me their parents used it for theiradvantage and those kids straightened out fast

She is absolutely gorgeous. I hope she's ok. Wow,I have a 5 month old Flemish. He seems so big to us. Seeing your babygirl makes mine look tiny lol. Give her hug from me and Apollo.

Tina

Oh my gosh!! That rabbit is soohuge! Can you keep in her(err fit her) in a cage oris she a house bunny? I can't get over how big sheis! She seems incredibly cuddily and friendly.Emmit, Martin, and I hopes she gets better soon!

Good GRAVY!!!! I've beenwanting to see a photo of aFlemish Giant.My expectations totally did not liveup to this!

She's a beautiful bunny ... but good GRAVY!!! 30pounds? :shock: I had no idea that bunnies couldget this large!

We'll be keeping her in our prayers and thoughts that she canachieve victory over thecancer.

Big buns is very beautiful, and we will keep her in our thoughts.

I like to keep a big bun around the house, so when people tell me my5-6 lbs guys are huge I can point to the big bun and say ohyeah whats what????

Give her kisses from us please. And from one big bun to another my Angel sends her healing vibes :)

beautiful bunny!! i love her!!!!

i hope she gets over her cancer fast. your family (human and bunny) will be in my thoughts. please keep us updated.

Bunty, Thanks for sharing your pictures of BigBuns. She is so pretty. I was going to ask somequestions but Pam beat me to it. I thought my Trixie was big@ 9 lbs.but Big Buns make her look small.Imagine how tiny Batman or little Megan would look next toher! She looks like she has such a sweet nature.Thanks again :D Beckie

Latest posts

Back