HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you think they are at least 6 mos old and not neutered, the males will have testicles.

i have 2 rabbits but to there and they are notfighting the people that owned them before i did they said they wasbuck but they was not for sure if they was buck or does

hold the rabbit upside down or have someone helpyou. pull the tail down and press the area above the genitals. in otherwords strech it so that the gential organ is exposed. if the rabbit isover 3 months or so it will be pretty obvious either way. if it isyounger, does will be slits, bucks will be round. do you have pics ofyour rabbits? do any of them have a dewlap--a big fold of skin underthe throat?

if you do not know what sex they are keep them seperate to avoid surprise babies! might sound cute or happy but it really isnt!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Well, if you think they are at least 6 mos old and notneutered, the males will have testicles.
These aren't behind the penis as they are in most animals, they are infront of it. Look for hairless patches. You mightneed to look closely if they are young. You will have to holdthe rabbit upside-down. Be careful when you do this, theymight fight it, support the neck carefully.

Jen

lizabeth332 wrote:
they're to either side.:)
And not all arehairless. Larger breeds and more mature males I think are,but younger boys are still furry from what I have seen with Bo and acouple of petstore boys.

In bucks it is very obvious, our vet showed to usthat Chernish was a boy. The only problem I would have had is placinghim upside down.

Latest posts

Back