Got my babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hey!!

YAY! I brought Kiara and Vitani home fromvickies house!!

We decided that as seen as how they are away from daisy nowandim going to see them everyday, that I may aswell takethem.

They've settled in well.I've bought the food that they'vealwaysbeen onand they're eating anddrinkingwell.

Sounds silly but they watched the Lion King 2 with me! Well, they are named after the characters! LOL! :)

Im giving them lots of love!!

Congratulations!! Tucker watches football with me, so I'm notin the least surprised that yours enjoyed the Lion King II withyou.

Let the games begin and the good times roll!!

-Carolyn

I am glad you got your kids home with you.

Oh Carolyn I hope you and Tuckerare cheering for the Redskinsand not New England. HAHA part of my wedding vows said out loud at theceremony was that I was to become a Redskin fan for life after growingup in Philadelphia with the Eagles

Oh, Bunty,

So sorry! I'm a huge New England Patriots Fan.We're Current World Champions. WoooHooo!! I love my Guys!

Go Redskins!

-Carolyn

I am glad you got to bring your babies home. I amhappy for you... I wish i could have two bunnies but i cant:( I got two bunny cages though. Can't part with the oldbunny's cage yet. Hope you guys have lots of fun.

Cristy

Siobhan

I'm just glad they have gone to a loving home! I know you will cherishthem as much as I have and as much as you have of my Buster while hehasbeen on his holidays!

Like I said I'm sure you will give them all the love in the world. It'sa comfort to me knowing that I can watch them grow into big bunnies andknow that they will never want for anything - so thanks! I'm sure Daisyis pleased to:D

Love

Vickie and Daisy

xxxx

Aaaw! How is Daisy? Bet she's tired. she hasnt been suckled on for a week or so! :D

I love my little girlies to bits! Buster wont know he's got hisdaughters in the hutch on top of his! He misses Daisy you can tell!When he's on my bed, hes started to snuggle up to me!

Latest posts

Back