Does this relationship smell bad?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about snooping, but justified suspicions about him kinda hit me in the face. It turns out, however, that I am quite good at faking the relationship while I figure out what to do, so for now he suspects nothing. Everything feels so surreal. I am going to leave him - how exactly is a much tougher subject. All my stuff and 3 years of collected house things are here. The bunnies are here. His daughter, who likes me uncommonly much and won't take me leaving well. Ugh.

I was where you are. I was in a pinch economically in a foreign country. Use your wiles to talk yourself out of being caught snooping. Men are stupid enough to be wooed that way. Yes, it is gross and disgusting; but you have you and your bunnies' survival to think about. Just keep your eye on the prize.

good luck again.

Whoa. Not even sure where to begin, other than to say you are absolutely in no way even close to insane. Not even on the same planet! The whole story was one red flag after another. Pardon my blunt nature, but RUN! You are too young, too smart and life is too short. At 41yo and 15 years married I say ALWAYS follow your gut. It never ever lies. And as far as anything skeeving you out, if you're anything like me, once skeeved always skeeved. I have a hard time turning that one around once it starts. I sure you hope you figure it all out and that everything works out in your favor. When you find the right person, the ONE, you'll know. I can't explain it other than to say, it will feel "right". Comfortable and relaxed from the get go. He will make you completely forget you ever dated anyone before him and from the first few moments, it'll seem Like y'all have been together forever. And please don't laugh at how insane this sounds, but he may even "smell" right. It sounds crazy, but just my husbands scent was comforting. It still is. It was so weird but it's true. Good luck to you!

"We are given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see and two ears to listen, but why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find"

You need to find your second heart and hold on to it.

I was in a similar scenario 2 yes ago except my ex fiancé had 5 kids from a previous marriage n he lied like he breathed. His youngest daughters loved me a lot too but it was about protecting my bunny and then me also. I left, came back to be closer to my Daddy and that was the best thing I did. Not to mention he lied about his high paying job n I nearly lost all of my money to help take care of his kids. He had shared custody. Trust me, save yourself and your bunny!!! Run!!!

This is the 3rd time this month I've heard of a woman moving to NZ for school and having her heart broken by a man. The other two women of whom I speak both ditched their dudes and moved back to the U.S. That sucks because NZ is such a coveted place to live and its tough (and expensive) to establish a life there for foreigners. If it were me, would dump bozo boyfriend on the grounds of dishonesty and lack of trust and either move in with another friend until I finished school or I would arrange my schedule as to minimize time around bozo until graduation.
As long as the bunnies are safe around him, I guess there's no problem sticking around.
If my fiancé and I were to fall apart (which would never happen since he's perfect) I would take the bunnies with me. I know a gypsy guy who travelled across the country in a minivan/rabbit house and it was so sweet! He had his rabbits totally car trained and they had their own play area in the back of the van. It was just a cheap van he got off craigslist too! Mostly the bunnies would sit in the passenger seat and look out the window.

Latest posts

Back