What do you all think of this Holland Lop Doe? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioHollands

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite does :) Sadly she died this summer :( Purebred, pedigree Holland Lop doe. Small, probably around 3 lbs. She's the dam of my two best young does, and of the two young does that placed 4th & 7th at The Royal Winter Fair :)

Pictured first at around 8 weeks old, then at several months.

DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2173.jpg

DSCF3134 cropped.jpg

I think she was a Blue Tort...but then, I've NEVER been good at saying what color a Holland Lop is, besides the real basic colors :D

She was beautiful. I'm so sad to hear that she passed. :(

I've got two Holland Lops, Lady in my avatar and Marilyn that I just rescued this summer. I love them to death but
they have attitude !!!

Vanessa

Aw that's sad she has a really nice H/E/C! Bone looks great as well. I hate when the good ones pass. It tends to hit my Rabbitry harder because I am such a small one. At least you have babies from her though!! I usually line bred the heck out of those offspring to concentrate on what was lost

I might have said lilac tort because her Rufus is so rich. Chocolate based rabbits usually have a higher Rufus factor and blues normally have a lighter fawn

Her sire was a black tort and her dam a solid black :)
And she throw color, like black/orange harliquins, chestnuts, oranges, a couple blacks, seals, brokens...

This is a young doe from her, not totally sure of her color, what I so miss this one too!

I think lilac tort as well, she's cute. I live in Ontario as well, I used to show every year at the Royal up until two years ago. I'll be going next year.

Ok, thanks! I haven't showed at the Royal, but two of my Hollands were shown there this year by G. Ramage. They placed 4th and 7th, so that was quite neat :)

Latest posts

Back