Eastwick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

Reaction score
I got around to watching episode number one today and watched the rest I had DVR'd...

It is ok, but confusing to me on some levels...

But the one thing I cant get past...that chick, BUN? Was that not Clyde the newspaper guys wife who broke her legs, went batty, spit out cherry pits and got hacked at by clyde?

Just confused to if they are trying to tie the movie and TV series together...cause if they are..that is a mess up...

I admit...I liked Michelle, Cher and Susan...I think they did a great job and was a fun flick....

but HMMMM...those 3 did have babies in the end of the movie...

Could this have something to do with the guy that has the accent?

i am not sure about the movie cause i dont even know if i ever watched the whole thing, and if i did i dont remember,lol. I like Eastwick and have been watching that show, its pretty good.

i liked the movie - they all had babies in the end. havent seen this new version yet. im also sure i read the book years ago - buns and kids have destroyed my memory:X

They have full episodes online...I watched the first online yesterday...which was not easy cause I kept losing signal....but I had started dvr'ing the other episodes and so I watched all of those yesterday...

Cute enough show...I will keep watching for now...
But I swear I hate to like a show now a days...they kill any show off at random....SO many gone that barely start...that I loved...

Orchid i fear that too with the shows,lol, i have a few that i started watching this year and they will hopefully keep them,lol

yeah it just gets so frustrating...

I like:

LIFE - where is that...love LOVE Life...I love that guy...he was in dreamcatcher too..CREEPY and good with his voice...

SUPERNATURAL - which seems to be doing well enough not to worry about...

THE 11TH HOUR - I like that dude that plays the doc....wondering where that went..

SOUTHSIDE? or something like that...cop show...

I am liking MERCY a lot...butwill it will have the staying power

TRAUMA is good too....

So many shows like this though right now, like they are trying to suck up the power of ER and run with it..not of of these shows will last...

Yes...I am a SMALLVILLE sucker...and that seems good to go...

LAW & ORDER (SUV)

There is that new V show starting Tuesday...gonna check that out...

I am not real impressed with Vampire Diaries...but I am still watching for now..

and yes I must be the freak who really didn't care about that twilight flick...perhaps too much hype for an average movie, but I expected so much more...and it seems the Vampire Diaries are trying to play off that...and not doing well...or maybe I am just getting too old to watch teenagers play at love...who knows..

and of course...TRUE BLOOD....though Sookie has and will continue to annoy me with her teeth and accent...dont know why, but man she irks me....did in X men as well too.

Off to go mow my lawn...WOOO HOOO

I like Mercy - too many hospital shows i dont know if this one is going to stay either

Eastwick

The vampire diaries - i loved twilight but when this first came on it was wwwaaaay to similar to Twilight that i didnt thing i would like it, but i am coming around and it is pretty good. Of course the two vampmire characters are YUMMY,lol.

Greys anatomy - Izzy's gone, George is gone, there are a bunch of new people, McDreamy is settling down and not his male slutty self, so i dont know how this is going to be anymore,lol

Flash forward

Medium- this show switched channels, i was so bummed when they were only putting it on for half a season, then another station picked it up and i was happy i really liked this show. We will see how i like the story lines and such on the new station.

I CANT WAIT TILL V COMES ON,lol!!!!!!!

I am funny about not watching a show unless I have seen the start...I WANTED to catch medium...but didnt or flash...and never watched that greys or the other sarcastic doc flick...I have actually not watched quite a few shows...and I never watch the so called reality ones, though one day I was flicking through and I saw them do this rebuild a house for a poor family thing while they sent them to disney and I thought that was great, but it all always seems so planned...or embarressing...

Latest posts

Back