Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Off Topic for Rabbit Owners > Bunny Blogs > I have a Bunny, her name is Bug

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:58 PM   #31
Misschief
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandGrenade View Post
You mean like this? Monty's dewlap is getting huge.

Yeap exactly like that hahah, I went to take a photo lastnight and my phone ran out of battery, ill try again tonight

Old 04-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #32
Ilovemyrabbit
Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator

Liked 308 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 772

Great! I love bunny dewlaps! Can't wait to see the picture!!!

Old 04-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #33
Chrisdoc
Chris
RABBIT_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 577 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Oh, I just love big bunnies and Monty´s dewlap so suits her, I bet Bugs is pretty good as well. We were always laughing about Monty or Thumper and Ellie, imagining a great big bun and a small tiny bun together...so what breed are you thinking of if you get her a friend ???

Old 04-19-2013, 04:26 AM   #34
Misschief
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisdoc View Post
Oh, I just love big bunnies and Monty´s dewlap so suits her, I bet Bugs is pretty good as well. We were always laughing about Monty or Thumper and Ellie, imagining a great big bun and a small tiny bun together...so what breed are you thinking of if you get her a friend ???
It will be another rescue, so breed will not be 100% accurate but we have been looking at a little guy his name is Baloo and I don't know what he is lol, I also don't know if the condo is big enough to home 2 rabbits, its currently 3 levels with the second level and third level having platforms... I really need to take a picture lol would be good to get peoples feedback on it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	balloo.png
Views:	78
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	2408  

Old 04-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #35
Ilovemyrabbit
Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator

Liked 308 Times on 289 Posts
Likes Given: 772

Aww, Baloo is adorable! Hopefully if you get him the two will bond well.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #36
Chrisdoc
Chris
RABBIT_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 577 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Ah Baloo is such a cutie...he´s a lop but not sure what breed. If you post pics, I´m sure we´ll all chip in with comments.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #37
Misschief
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Here is some photos of the condo!, I haven't put in ramps or flooring yet, nor have I put the doors in yet, how do I put the doors in??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-19 18.42.57.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	2592   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-19 18.43.04.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	2593   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-19 18.43.17.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2594  

Old 04-26-2013, 01:28 AM   #38
Misschief
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I also don't know if I can just make it 4 squares long and then add another level or if that is too small currently its 6 squares long

Old 04-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #39
JBun
Jenny - Health & Wellness Mod
RABBIT_ADMIN.png

Liked 1158 Times on 1001 Posts
Likes Given: 61

It really just depends on what works for you best, building up or building out. Just make sure you can access every level for cleaning. For doors you just ziptie a panel on one side and use a snap for the door on the other side. I'll make a little suggestion though, about the second floor. See how you have that open space on the third floor, in the middle. You may want that to be your setup for the second floor instead, and the door to open up right there. What this does is give you a nice open space to reach inside and more easily get under and clean the bottom floor. Otherwise, if the second floor has a panel in the floor right there where you open up the door, then you are going to have to crouch under that front panel to clean the bottom floor, and let me tell you, it's a pain to have to crawl under that second floor to clean. Another handy idea to be able to clean the top floor, is to have a top hatch that you can open up to clean and get to the top floor. Here's some nic condo instructions and pictures to kind of give you an idea of what I'm talking about. On the first link, click on the video clip on the right side and it will show you the top hatch idea. The second llink shows the floor of the second floor being open in the middle for ease of reaching in to clean.

http://rabbitcondo.com/lara-and-harr...e-rabbit-condo
http://rabbitcondo.com/wp-content/up...ondofortwo.jpg

Old 04-26-2013, 04:45 AM   #40
Misschief
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

What I was going to do was have every level accessible from the side, like double doors if you will, and the space in the middle I was going to put a ramp up to the next level?
But I do see what you mean, I was just seeing where I would put the condo and really as it is doesn't fit anywhere in my loungeroom which is where I want to have her so she can be part of the family and her condo always open when we are home for her to go in and out of, but I don't know if having it 4 squares is being cruel ?