House bunny - where does yours sleep at night?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rabbits sleep in his cage with the cage doornopen but the room door closed. When I'm home the room door opens and hes free to roam the house.

Mine are new and for now they are locked in their cage at night. That may be how we always keep them.

Mine is in her cage all night… We are not at all Bunny proofed And she likes to destroy carpet sad face

Jules has free run of the (rabbit proofed) house and sleeps at the end of my bed. He has access to his own spaces of course but rarely bothers.

Harvey has her own room. When we wake up to n the morning we open her door so she can come into the hallway if she wants. We use pet fencing to keep her out of the living room. She gets supervised living room playtime every night before bed, then at bedtime she goes back in her room.

Mine sleep in their cages overnight and when we are not home, but they get LOTS of free roam time. Usually we put them to bed around 10:30 pm and get them up at 5:00 am. Often they are only locked up for a few hours in the middle of the day (when they are asleep anyways) since my boyfriend and I work opposite schedules. But their cages are three levels, flush with our bed in the bedroom, and have lots of memory foam kennel pads- so I think they can handle being locked up at night. :p

Latest posts

Back