50% Off Rabbit Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evey

Reaction score
I just read an email today from Timali and Co. that they are going out of business and all of their products are 50% off. My rabbits LOVE their toys--I especially like getting them in natural instead of color.

Some of you may remember when this company gave away free rabbit toys; that is when I first heard of them. I am saddened by this news, but this is a great opportunity tostock up on some fun toys. Hereis the link!

Kathy

wow I got some of there toys there great.

I started using them to when they where givng away free toys.

I got the email too and will definately be placing an order. I love their products. I have a few of their hay feeders (great!) and the rabbits actually play with their toys. They have a really top-notch quality product.

I ordered some stuff for the bunnies today. Shouldn't have cause I haveno money but the bunnies shouldn't have to suffer because ofwhat Chris and I are going through.

Shipping was alot though.

Susan :)

I put a few things in my cart and then saw the shipping was going to be over $15 and decided not finish checking out. :(
the toys looked pretty cute, though. I think Bailey would have loved the mini activity center.

I got this email but didn't order.

Greetings Alicia!

I want to thank you for your recent order!

Since announcing that we were shutting down our
website we have received a record amount of orders
in a very short period of time.

We are working very hard to complete your order as
quickly as possible. We have over half the orders out
and still plugging away!

If you have not received your order yet please rest
assured that your order will ship as soon as possible.

Any orders with Activity Zones or Tunnels will take a bit
longer to ship since we make each one by hand and had
over 70 of them ordered!

We have received quite a few emails asking when their order
has shipped. We will try to answer each email as time allows.
If you sent us an email asking about your order, again, rest
assured that it will ship very soon.

We are not sure when or what will be listed on eBay. We have
several companies looking to buy our rabbit toy business so
if we sell to one of them only a limited amount of items will
be listed. If we do not sell the entire company we will let
you know when the items will be listed. Otherwise we will
let you know who has purchased the company so you can
continue to buy toys from them in the future!

Thanks again!

Ali
www.pet-rabbit-toys.com

Timali & Co
133 E. Market St
Sandusky
Ohio 44870
United States

Alicia....I got the same email and I was really confused. I thought...wait...did I really proceed with my checkout :shock:?! I knew I put stuff in my cart and decided against ordering because I didn't feel like I should be spending all that money at the time.

They have one of those activity centers at the shelter and it's a big hit. One lucky girl bunny got it in her cage for a while, as she was so smart she got bored really quickly and destroyed everything otherwise. I hope they're still available in the future.

I went to the site and there is some stuff. Has anyone actually received their 'on-sale' items yet?

undergunfire wrote:
Alicia....I got the same email and I was really confused. I thought...wait...did I really proceed with my checkout :shock:?! I knew I put stuff in my cart and decided against ordering because I didn't feel like I should be spending all that money at the time.
Reply from them. They got so many orders they sent out a mass email thing.

I just received my items. OMG the wooden hideyhouse is HUGE. I didn't realize it was so big, I bought it for Daisy Mae but don't have enough room in her room so Wilbur & Jackie got it.

The other toys are great quality.

Susan :)

Unfortunately the sale is over. I wish I knew that the quality was so good, I would have ordered more. Mind you the shipping was rediculously high but that's ok because I think the babies will enjoy their toys.

Susan:)

I think they will send an email bout it.

Latest posts

Back