I told myself I was going to wait...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlopsnWills

Reaction score
I know I told myself I was going to wait until I moved to a bigger place in November, to get another rabbit. Then I was throwing around the idea of saving one of the many meat rabbits in my area. I then realized that the Missouri House Rabbit Society recently saved a bunch of meat rabbits (thanks to naturestee) and I was really thinking about doing that, when the time came.
This morning, I was torturing myself looking at the homeless pets on craigslist and came across this:
http://springfield.craigslist.org/pet/1219253032.html

Sigh... I don't know if I should do it or not. I already e-mailed them and wanted to know why they were rehoming her and at what clinic she was spayed at.
She looks terrified in those pictures. I also have a soft spot for dwarfs, since that's what my William was :D

What do you guys think??

Talk about a topic I should really NOT give advice about. You guys know me well enough to know I fall in love with every single even-a-little-helpless-looking bunny out there!!

As long as you can afford having her, and you have the space (even temporarily until you move), I would say go for it. Also, her already being spayed is a bonus, in my book. :)

Also...she's SO CUTE!!

Somebody with a neutered boy is adopting her. So, looks like I'll be waiting after all! I think it's a good thing, because I really would like to wait until we have a bigger apartment.

lol i know how u feel when i saw jethro on craigslist and he his post was still there after a week i just couldnt help it. I am itching for another but i know to wait cause i want a spayed girl for Moo he is very lonely and when i had different cages he would lay on the other side of Boo's and Jethro's but he cant play with Boo cause she isnt spayed and i dont trust him to play with Jethro cause he is another male. I am waiting for the post on craiglist to read female spayed rabbit needs good home.Then i have to stop at 4 lol i only have room for 4 right now.

I'm waiting till November to get new bunnies, too. I'm getting married in September and moving out of my parents house. Also, the ARBA National Convention is in November, so I plan to take the opportunity to get a lovely French Lop. So I'm with you on the waiting. I'm sure having a more spacious situation when the time comes will be worth it for ya.

Yeah, I try to believe in fate and at times like this, I kinda do! There really isn't enough room here, I was looking forward to Charlie having more room at our next place. The time will come though, there will always be meat rabbits, whether I get one through the HRS or not... I'm excited though!

Latest posts

Back