Some Bad News about Moo...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Well Moo has been on probation with me lately he has been having alot of behavior issues. Last night Moo woke me up at 3 he has dumped his litterbox everywhere and now was thumping loudly. Moo has been doing this for a couple months. I had a friend who just loved Moo and missed having a rabbit. Since Moo was not doing well with me I took him this morning to my friends house. The rabbit cage she has is huge and is in a place where he can make all the noise he wants without disturbing the household cause i was getting yeld at left and right for Moo and all his noise. So Moo is no longer with me ,but I know he is somewhere where he with be taken care of. I will miss him.

I'm so sorry :(
But there are some good points
A. hes with your friend so you will see him!
B. he can thump as loud as he wants
C. you know he is in a great home!

:)
I bet he loves you for giving him the oppurtunity to thump whenever he wants now! :)

[hugs]

Yea but i feel bad cause i had a female for him coming soon so he could have a friend. And he was my first bunny baby so i just felt sad having to give him up. I wont be able to see him that much my friend lives very far lol like a 3 hour drive but she will send pics. I guess ill turn my duo into a trio but ill need help from u guys to make sure that would be ok. I have either an angora or lionhead female that will be coming soon i am still trying to decide and both are spayed females. Should I stil get one of them even though I dont have Moo? Will it be hard to keep 3 in a cage. Trust me the cage i have is huge! and they mostly are able the run of my room when im home. Its just hard and i need a little help decideing. Please tell me what u guys think.

Latest posts

Back