It Has Finally Happened! I have a Trio! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
YAY! I have a Trio! :D Domino, Dolla and Louie all happily live together as of a few days ago. :biggrin2:

Stealing craisins together!
P6097548.jpg

Their first meal together!
P6097564.jpg

Their first bowl of veggies together!
P6117617.jpg

Sharing hay together!
P6107583.jpg

I was a little worried about Domino being a little butt to Louie but then I caught them like this. :biggrin2:
P6137635.jpg

And Louie has now joined Dolla and Domino's band of mass destruction and sassiness (Dolla is the instigator and founder of the group)!

Today I walk downstairs and find this:
P6137626.jpg

Dolla opened had opened the door and when I came down Dolla and Domino hiked it back into the cage!
P6137627.jpg

Louie hasn't quiet figured out that your supposed to act innocent INSIDE the cage.
"I din do it."
P6137628.jpg

I have no doubt Dolla ripped this entire bag open of old hamster litter and spread it all over. They were eating hammy food.
P6137632.jpg

They are sassy, but I love them. :biggrin2:

WOOO!!! :biggrin2: :bunnydance:

Congrats! What a gorgeous trio!

hehe the three musketeers? they are very cute.

I'm reasonably new here so I don't know already... were two of them bonded together before you introduced a third one? or what?

Domino and Dolla were bonded together less then a year ago (I think about September?). Then I got Louie in the middle of March and the last month I've been bonding them together. :D

Oh and so you know, Dolla is the white lop eared, Louie is the brown one and Domino is the black and white mini rex. :D

I recognised Dolla aka houdini from the thread about her bin adventures! I love those pictures, how could I forgot that nose haha

Wow so it only took a month to ad the third... I mean I guess that is a reasonable time but I imagine in some ways it is harder to ad a third than it is bonding two together? I am totally guessing... but maybe it is easier than putting three buns that don't know each other at all together? maybe it depends on the buns... not sure if I'm making any sense haha do you know what I mean?

Thank you Ali! :D

crystal wrote:
I recognised Dolla aka houdini from the thread about her bin adventures! I love those pictures, how could I forgot that nose haha

Wow so it only took a month to ad the third... I mean I guess that is a reasonable time but I imagine in some ways it is harder to ad a third than it is bonding two together? I am totally guessing... but maybe it is easier than putting three buns that don't know each other at all together? maybe it depends on the buns... not sure if I'm making any sense haha do you know what I mean?

Well, Dolla had been having play time with Louie since I got him (since she was already spayed). But since Domino isn't spayed and Louie could still get her preggo up to 7 weeks after his neuter, I waited 8 weeks. :p Which brought me to the beginning of May. So I think it was a little over a month.

Anywho, Dolla and Louie got along almost instantly. They loved eachother. All that was left was Domino. I think what also helped is I think Dolla is the leader of the group, so Domino learned to accept him. All three bunnies seem pretty laid back with other bunnies, except with Marley. :p

It really depends on the bunny. I could never bond Marley to another bunny that fast. Even in neutral area she'll get aggressive with other bunnies (but she is also not spayed :ph34r2). Maybe down the line I'll get Marley a flemmie boyfriend, after she's spayed. :p hehe

Awww I love the photos! They're so cute together. I love my Dolla girl. Like you, I have 4 bunnies and so wish I could bond Skyler, Phoebe Mae and Ned... Incidentally, Rory (who looks just like Marley) I don't think would ever be able to bond to a quartet because he's so darned aggressive.

the pics are so cute grats on bonding the trio. I also have a trio but they cant be combined cause the girl isnt spayed and the boy thats with the girl is nuetured but i would never put 2 males together so Moo is alone till i find him a spayed girl.

Latest posts

Back