Girl boy bunny drama!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcastillo2

Reaction score
So I rescued my girl bunny Daisy in November, she was already full grown. Ever since I got her she's never had any problems with being potty trained. But about a month ago I rescued a baby bunny boy, and she's been crazy she pees wherever now and her playpen is always covered in a thousand poops, she's still a sweet bunny.lol and my new bunny Dash is tiny but he's really mean. Whenever I go to pet him he attacks my hand, he thumps every second it seems, and he grunts at me. I'm getting them fix in about a month and I have been keeping them separate. i have Dash in a cage, and Daisy is in a playpen. She used to be free roam in my room until she started peeing everywhere. So my question is once they're both fix, will daisy go back into her liter box training or do I have to start all over and train her again and will dash be nice once I get him fixed? Also I have no idea how old they are I took daisy to the vet since I found her outside and they told me they can't tell bunnys ages. And dash looks like a baby is there anyway to tell what 6months looks like so I can neuter him? Like he trys to mount daisy already... So im guessing he's old enough. Help please. They've both become a handful like daisy was the perfect rabbit lol I miss her perfect self.

It sounds like your doe it’s marking her territory and telling the pen it’s her place because of the new rabbit. Rabbits have territory. It will be better if they bond and get castrated.

The behavior of your boy rabbit seem that he dosen’t trust you and dosen’t feel safe or he’s territorial depend on where you are trying to interact with him. Some rabbits need more time to win their trust, took me 3 months to touch my rabbit because he was scared and shy. I only interact in the beginning when he wanted and let him take his pace. It might be so with your male if his behavior dosen’t change after neuter.

Latest posts

Back