Finn and New Bunny Myrtle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyBun

Reaction score
I have made a few posts on here, and not introduced Finn yet.

Finn is a Mini Lop house bunny, his 6 months and he is Incisor'less. His actually been through quite a lot. He had to be neutered very early as he was incredibly hormonal, then he injured his leg, then he needed he teeth filing down, followed by them being removed the same day his sister passed away. He is very well known at the vet!

Whatever has been thrown at him at such a young age, he has come out fighting and unscathed. We are all so proud of him.

He is a cheeky, loveable bunny -- in fact when his sister Patience was around and he had his teeth he was very shy, and never wanted to come out of his hutch. Now his had a completely new lease of life. very active, into everything, eats like a champ and loves to come out of his hutch. This is just proof to me that if people are willing to invest in their pets, they can make a full recovery and enjoy life. Having his teeth removed is probably one of the best decisions I have made as a pet owner.

I have just set him up on Instagram finn.the.mini.lop.bun

I recently got Myrtle to bond with Finn.

She is a Chinchilla Blue, Dutch Split Double Main Lionhead and 8 months old. She is a fairly good size so she doesn't come under the dwarf section.

She has had 1 litter (not by me), in which I was going to have one of those for Finn. But I decided that a rabbit closer to Finns age would be better. The breeder reluctantly wanted to rehome her only due to the fact that she had mostly blue lionheads. As soon as her milk drys up she will be getting spayed and in the mean time living separately to Finn.

She is a RUNG and show quality bunny. But very very timid.

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

IMG_6377.JPG

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

IMG_6389.JPG

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

Latest posts

Back