Sky Rider's Home Base

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would updateeveryone onhow Mr. Sky Rider was gettingalong . I had gone to walmartand found this rather interesting place mat, its all natural reed fiber, no added anything . so Figuring itwould give him less slippery floor to layand sit on, I put it in ., Hedid very well with it for nearly a weekLOL . today I go in to give him hismorning treat ( raisin toast )and I find a mess unlike Ihave seen anyrabbit make , well once you see the picture youwill get the Idea lol. I do believe he istaking lessons from the Kids .

i MAY NOT BE ALBE TO SEE THIS MESS ; BUT I KNOW ITS THERE !!!!!!!!

mymess.jpg

Tsk..oh look at him! He's so precious,Gypsy. I missed the outside shots of him. He looksso gorgeous in that field. Give him a big smooch for me.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

What a good boy...I may have gotten a few morebunnies this weekend...but I'll always have cage space and plenty oflove for him... ;)

Oh! Oh! I'll have to checkWalmart again if you just got that! I love that mat, but theLadies destroyed theirs. Silly me didn't stock up when Ifound them a few months ago and I haven't found them since.:(It's very soft and fun to destroy.:)

He looks so innocent for making such a mess.:p

LOL I busted him inMid tear up lol and just look atthat " WHAT!@ Im Innocent , It was theCat " Look :disgust:And Yes hedid get his toast even thoughhe was being messy ! lol

NaturesTee look on thereduced shelves that where I finallyrefound them , they are moving out allseasonal stuff , you may wantto grab as many as possible for thewinter.

gypsy wrote:
NaturesTee look on the reducedshelves that where I finally refound them, they are moving out all seasonal stuff, you may want to grab as many aspossible for the winter.
I checked and the price tag was still by the normal stuff, but thespace was empty.:( I pulled over a worker and they found outthat they are on order, so I'll have to keep checking. Didyou notice the matching 100% straw napkin rings? I picked oneup for Mocha and Loki. They needed something special causethey're so upset about Fey and Sprite moving into the bunnyroom. They're munching on it right now.:)

Gypsy, I swear he gets prettier everytime I see him. I'm sorry handsomer. What a cutie pie. You know, ifthat mess making ever gets to be too much for you, well I'd be morethan happy to bunny sit the little angel for you.

Give him some kisses from me.

Tina

Natures Tee , the cretinshere didnt have napkin rings , bummer , iwasnt able to get the matts either they were out ofthem too , must be every rabbit owner inthe tri state area found out how goodthey are , I will be watching for themagain tho , little nut case loves his .

Tina ! the Littledude is doing very well ,even got gutsy enouh to come out on hisown this morning while I wascleaning up the mess he claimsthe cat made lol . I was surprised .and a little more than pleased , he isfinally getting into condition I think it maybe therasisn toast he insists on every morning .

Thank You Carolynfor changing the name as we discussed , Ilike this one so much better . it more fitsthe little booger . I will be putting allSky's antics and hyjynx in this thread ,Im sure he is faking :shock:me out . Ikeep checking for those Halloween Contact lenses, Seems tome somebun can see better thanhe lets on :dunno:the other dayVenturing out the door for thefirst time , Today out the door and righton htecats backside right through the house !:faint:never knew ablind bunny could run that fast . PoorFord she didnt know where to run to ,finally she jumped onto the back of thecouch and hissed at him . I swear I could hear himtauntingher , here kitty kittykittyyyyyyy:zoro:

:laugh:I love hearing abouthim. He is always good for a laugh. Him chasing Ford aroundis hysterical. Good one Sky. Give that baby lots and lots of kisses forme.

Tina

:rofl: It cracks me up how the cats atyour house are given such a hard time by the rabbits. Firstit was Mr. Woo, and now, our little Sky. That's toocute!

I was really waiting for the story whereas he took offrunning. I'm so glad!! :runningrabbit:Bless his heart. He's so happy to be loved andfree. It would be wonderful if he could see something out ofthose beautiful eyes. It breaks my heart when any animal oranyoneis without their senses. I realize they getused to it, but I don't.

-Carolyn

Today as I was sitting andholding Sky Rider on my chest Iwas giving him the once and twice over , when I gotto his eyes It occured to me that there was beensignificant changes to the eye itself .His eyes are cloudier than before and theinside eye ball looks like someoneswirled milk in a glass , I am afraid the blindnessis complete now , he barely moved ,[prefering to just sit there quietly even though I had himunder the lamp . When thedreaded Cat joined us he didnt even offer to chaseher off my lap as has been hisway since he came here . His Mortal enemyis thatcat , he would normally chase her to the bedroom wherehe would get lost and start looking fora rescue . He is stilleating normally andI guess this goes along with the other post aboutnot being able to find his litter boxwhen the smell is gone . its morebegining to make sense . As long as his quality oflife is good he will be apampared rabbit .

IM000030.jpg

Sorry I tried toresize it but it was so blurryyou really couldnt see the real problemfor the pixel mix up

Latest posts

Back