Nadia and The Cookie Monster's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, what great pictures. Cookie sure has a hard life, huh? hehe

I absolutely LOVE this picture!

cookieplayhouse2.JPG

:) Thanks for the sweet comments guys.He was actually very good about letting us dress him up. Hejust likes attention.

I got the shirt at Petsmart - it was in the doggie clothes section - extra-small.

So on Halloween, I greeted the kids at the door with Cookie in my hand.

The kids LOVED it - and so did Cookie.

After I did it the first time, I thought he would be scared of all thepeople and avoid me, but everytime the doorbell rang, he looked over atme, I picked him up and we went to the door. I think he justloved all the petting he was getting.

What a spoiled boy.

Hi, just wanted to say Cookie is absolutelyadorable, looks like he trusts you totally to play like thatand let you dress him up.

Have you thought about adopting a pal for him or do you have enough onyour hands with one? Bonding my bunnies was the greatest giftI could have ever given them as they are so in love and now I wouldnever keep a bun on his or her own.

Anyway, great pictures!

Rebecca xx

:) So I've been away for the past week doingsome DEMOLITION with Neil (the fiance)onournewOLDhouse.

Here are 2 of the pictures of this week's progress (no bunny pics, but those are coming soon)

This was the wall between the kitchen and the dining room
BEFORE.JPG

And here is is without the wall... and without ANY walls at all!!
LOL. My mom saw it and said "This makes me want to cry".
AFTER.JPG

I always knew I was meant to use a sledge hammer though. haha. SO MUCH FUN!

And, the best part is, I have the PERFECT spot picked out for a 3 levelbunny condo and Neil agreed to it (Cookie has wormed his way into hisI'll-only-ever-have-a-dog heart)

HoneyPot wrote:
And, the best part is, I have the PERFECT spot picked out for a 3 levelbunny condo and Neil agreed to it (Cookie has wormed his way into hisI'll-only-ever-have-a-dog heart)

Latest posts

Back