Sullivan's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Naturestee, yep i have seen that site when i was trying to bond Rue and Kweli.

Today Sully met Kweli and Rue, the girls were inside their cages. Ruewas a little agressive when he approached her cage, and Kweli, wasinterested.

Tomorrow Kweli is moving in with Sul. I'll put their cages side by side, I see a beautiful friendship in the future. :)

I GOT KISSES TODAY!

I have never had a bunny kiss from either of my girlies, but todaywhile lying on the floor with Sully, he started licking my face.

It was very special and i'm sooo happy he trusts me.

Nicole

Yes Tina, :D

especially since he's only been with me for 2 and a half weeks. Hestill runs away when i try to pet him though, i think his previousowner may have hurt or mishandled him, so to get kisses from him justmade me sooo very happy.

That's great progress! He probably wasn't handled as a baby, but it's wonderful to hear he's trusting you. :great:

Thanks Ariel, Jan and Shuu!

I'll just be stealing Sully's thread for a moment to let everyone know i passed my 2 written exams!:colors:

So i'll only have to wait 3 months to redo my physical. Boy i'm soo happy right now!

Nicole.

ps- i got more kisses today :)

Nicky Snow wrote:
Thanks Ariel, Jan and Shuu!

I'll just be stealing Sully's thread for a moment to let everyone know i passed my 2 written exams!:colors:

So i'll only have to wait 3 months to redo my physical. Boy i'm soo happy right now!

Nicole.

ps- i got more kisses today :)

Congratulations NIcole!!! That's Great!:bouquet:

A cute Sully Story:

I have a box with a lid beside Mr Sullivan's cage so he can hop in andout easily. In this box i have extra water bottles, bunny dishes, etc...

Well that little munchkin figured out how to get the lid off, and i found him sitting in the box! Little rascal.

I am sory that the test did not go well Nicole.I am sure that you will do better the next time around :)Your bunnies are wonderful !!!

Latest posts

Back