Lap time with Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyBritt

Reaction score
My male bunny, Sir William, is really starting to love being petted. Last night my boyfriend put him into a relaxation trance by placing him in his lap and just stroking him all over. Now today he hopped into my chair and into my lap as I was playing a video game and begged for my attention by nudging my hand until I petted him. He decided that I should not stop and when I tried he demanded more pettings by nudging my hand some more. He stayed there for about 30 minutes in my lap even when my 3 year old came barreling into the living room. When he had enough he decided that the chair's arm was a proper perch and so was my side table and doesn't seem to mind sticking by my side. Does and by one else have a bunny that loves to be in your lap?

20141018_165347.jpg

20141017_232613.jpg

20141017_230006.jpg

20141017_230034.jpg

All my buns jump on my lap and lick me and ask for a head rub that means they love you very cute

Awww your bunny looks like mine. Sir William likes his entire body rubbed.

aw such cute bun bun. My mini rex Black Jack isnt a supper cuddly bun yet. But he is starting to warm up. He does jump on my lap and looks quizzically at me, waits for a pat on the head or bum and off he goes back to exploring.

My daughter's mini rex SunDancer is a gentle girl who doesnt mind sitting on your lap for a while and will give bunny kisses. When she has had enough, she will give you a nose bump to let you know she wants down.

Our old girl Thumper, our french lop mix has always love love loved having her head patted and ears stroked. She is not over fond of being held on your lap, though she will cuddle up with my daughter, to whom she has bonded with. However, do NOT pat her back side, it makes her feel threatened and she will jump and growl at you, LOL!

I never would have thought how much personality rabbits have til we got our first bun 3 years ago! Now that we added the mini rexes, you can really see their amazing dispositions!

Latest posts

Back