First Living Room Adventure!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
My lil fur ball (still not named) had his first living room adventure! This morning, he was on the couch and jumped off! He's fine, but I realized it was time to bunny proof my living room. All done and ready to go, he loved having no restraints:) Here's some pics:D More on the way ;)

What's that??!
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1413599130.636835.jpg

Whats this??!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1413599220.235218.jpg

Ooooooh!!!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1413599265.723202.jpg

Peekaboo!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1413599298.750723.jpg

awwww, he is a lil cutie! Glad he enjoyed floor time. My critters love floor time too. Both guinea pigs and rabbits. I read that guinea pigs aren't supposed to be that adventurous, but evidently Mr Squeekies didnt read that book! He likes chasing the buns! Just watch out for cords and wires. Hope your lil guy has lots of exploring fun!

It's so cute to watch them explore and sniff everything for the first time!

He is so cute did you check the sex ? You could get some tunnels you can use pipe from hardware stores or you can but rabbit ones

Great idea!!:) I checked the gender but I will check again;) I think it's a boy

Cardboard boxes and brown grocery bags. I build our a two story maze by putting boxes inside one big box and cut holes thru the sides and one access to the next level thru the top of one box only. Also another hole to the top of the big box--Mr Hoppes looks like a jack-in-the-box and all of our bunnies love their play fort. Think you can find it under the listing here "cardboard castles".

Latest posts

Back