Doe mini lop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amelia1star

Reaction score
I am looking for a for mini lop, does anyone know a breeder in the Appleton, Oshkosh area? I'm the youth leader of the rabbits group at my 4-H and would like to be a source to the kids who don't yet have any rabbits. If you know someone who doesn't breed or have minis for sale, I'm cool with whatever! Thanks everyone!

I do not have rabbits for sale, but if you are looking for a show rabbit for 4H, I would recommend going to an ARBA rabbit show. I am from the Milwaukee area and I drove to Dodgeville last month to a show for this very reason. I found two wonderful mini rexes of show quality (one for my daughter, one for her friend) for 25 dollars each. The breeders are very knowledgeable and any one worth their will tell you anyone you want to know. Mini and holland lops are EXTREMELY popular in the shows so finding a variety to choose from won't be hard. Lops also make excellent pet/house rabbits as well.

To find an ARBA rabbit show in your area, google ARBA and use the show search engine under Wisconsin. I think there is another show coming up in the Janesville area next month. But, there might be a show closer to appleton.

Latest posts

Back