Rescue Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneySereanaBunny

Bunny Lover
Reaction score
I had two bunnies, they are 4 1/2 and one got caught by a fox a few weeks ago :'( The one left (sereana) is lonely, and has only been without her sister for one day in her life, until the fox got honey. Should I get a rescue bunny around the same age to keep her company? My mum and dad say no, but only because we cant let sereana run around in our garden until the fox has gone. They have a 2 storey hutch, with a run attached. I take her out on her lead a few times a week, and let her run inside the house sometimes

Is she spayed? If she isn't then it isn't likely she'll accept another rabbit. If she is, and you do decide to get a rescue rabbit, it will also need to be fixed, but rescues usually are. Just let them know your intentions and they may help bond the rabbits for you.

Sounds like you may need to secure the run (is that how the fox got the other one?) Or was your rabbit just loose out in the garden. That is always risky unless people are out there in the garden.

yeah shes spayed. Sereana and Honey (the one the fox got) were out in the garden at the time. I was out but my parents were keeping an eye on her.

Back