I am scared...please help Y

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRabbit

Reaction score
I just feed my white bunny with red eyes pellets...and as I watched her eat.. her head started to shake every 2 second andshe also made this funny nose.. like a little sneeze or something. Thisnever happened before and I'm really scared. Can someone please tell meif there is anything that I should worry about? Please Help. Thank You.

Very worried,

Regina :(

Hm... My rabbithas done the same sort of thing after drinking a ton of water. I thinkwhat his problem was then was that he accidently got some water up hisnose or breathed it in or something. What your rabbit probably did wassniff up some of the dust that's in pellet food, and is just kindasneezing from it. That's the only thing I could think of. Just give ita few minutes, and see if she stops. And I don't blame you for beingscared! That seems to be what I do the best! Good luck!

--Melissa and Umbra

Oh gosh, thank you for calming me down. Now that Ithink of it, it could've been what you said...the dust from the pellets... that's whatshe probably sniffed up. Phew. What a relief.Thank you!!

No problem atall! It's so easy to get scared like that. It'salways something new when you own a pet. Everyday you seem tolearn something new about them (either pleasant orunpleasant). Hope your bunny's doin finenow!

--Melissa and Umbra

Hi BunnyRabbit,

Just wondering how your little one is doing today? Any more episodes?

-Carolyn

aww thank you all of you... My buny is doinggreat.. =) Goodness, she scared everything out of me.. but all thaks toall of you... I'm ok now.. :D

How are your bunnies/rabbits doing?

Hi BunnyRabbit,

I'm so glad to hear it. StickyBird and JessicaRabbit were spot on, I'dsay! I'm a worrier when it comes to my little guy too. Don't everhesitate to ask.

Tucker's great today. Ready and raring to go! I think he's more excited about Spring than anyone I know.

-Carolyn

My bun is doing fine!! :) She's staring atme....kinda like "mommy why aren't you letting me out yet!" she'shopping back and forth in her cage trying to get my attention since myback's turned at her to type on the computer lol. Poor bun... here Icome sweetie, I shall pet you! lol

HI! Regina (BunnyRabbit)

One time my Rabbit was eating and he made a funny noise and I gotworried to and I checked on him and he was fine. I think it went downthe wrong way,just like when we eat and it goes down the wrong way andwe cough.

im glad to hear that your rabbits ok!!
i was frightened reading it! Its good to know that there are such knowledgable people around to help!
Lots of love
Lauren and ebs
xXx:cool:

Latest posts

Back