Where to put my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graceofangels

Reaction score
Hi all: So currently my bun is in the living area of my studio apartment. He always likes to hang out at the back of the apartment near the kitchen/dining area unless there's company. I'm considering moving him there, but then you would never even see him unless he decides to come out and visit. I'm unsure if I should put him back there.

He has a 32 square foot pen so it takes a large portion of my living area up. Would you move him to his preferred hang out area? Or keep him out near you?

Ditto above -- put the rabbit's interests first if you can (unless there are safety issues with its prefered location). You can always move him back, too :)

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate your advice. I remember reading you should put them in a place you are when I first got him and never really gave it a second though.

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate your advice. I remember reading you should put them in a place you are when I first got him and never really gave it a second though.

That is generally true - keeping rabbits where the people are. But it appears your stubborn fella has his own ideas of what he prefers. ;)

Latest posts

Back