Apartment bunnies-weigh in!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
Hi everybunny, it's Q-tip here.
My mommies told me this morning that they're thinking of getting an apartment together next year in the city, instead of taking me back home to the country. It would be a one bedroom apartment, and my rule would be I would want free run of the entire thing.

Other apartment bunnies, what do you tell your humans to look for in a good apartment for a bunny to run around?

How does your human keep you away from the door if you have run the whole time, to stop you from hopping out?

As my mommies go apartment shopping in the next month or so, they'll be on the lookout for things that would make a good bunny home, so....any apartment bunnies (or bunnies who live in small houses and have run of the whole thing) who would like to weigh in, I'd very much appreciate it.

I live in an apartment, they have access to the whole thing besides the bedrooms (I close the doors) they stay out of the kitchen and bathroom however because its tile floor and they dont like slipping around. One of there favorite things to do is sit by the patio doors to the balcony and look outside. Its nice when they are out because I can virtually see them the entire time because the apartment is so small, they still get in plenty of bunny 500's!

Stitch here. Well, my mommy gets mad when we try to eat these yummy things that are attached to the wall. They get really hot in the winter time. Your mommies may want an apartment without them, but they sure do taste good.

We never go near the door because we scaredy bunnies. lol.

Mumble's has his butt on the yummy stuff. We don't know what they're called. lol.

559867_10200233709902159_223595317_n.jpg

I'm an apartment bunny! I don't get free run of the house but momma did get me a HUGE xpen and attached it to my condo. She also takes me into the living room when everybody is out there so i can boss the whole family around, and not just her :D

Callaway here! I lived in an apartment with my mommy and daddy! I'm am allowed everywhere that has an open door! I used to be able to go in all the rooms, but I was a little stinker and made messes or disappeared for awhile. I didn't go near the door when they because the floor was super slippery. The only slippery floor I liked to walk on was the bathroom. I always laid behind the toilet but I guess mom didn't like that because I figured they go potty there, so I should too! They closed that door too. I loved the things stitch talked about. I always got shood from them though. They were tasty. And I loved laying next to them because they were warm! I hope your mommies find an awesome place and let you be the boss! I'm the boss in my house!

WHAT? You'd get to run the whole thing? I'm still confined to the kitchen, but I have a lot of fun in there. Mommy needs to get some "grids" and put her "crafts" away, she says.

Latest posts

Back