Anyone ever used rabbithutchplansonline.com?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The layout of that website and wording looks exactly like those scam weightloss product sites haha

Honestly look around. Post. Tell people what you want and what kind of sizes youre looking for, share examples, and I'm sure somebody would be more then willing to help you with plans on how to build a decent hutch.

It would probably make more sense to just design your own! Try looking at images on google for ideas and go from there. I know we built our own outdoor cages and they've been great! :biggrin2:

I'm also making a hutch, I think it makes more sense to just design it yourself, you'll need to know how much space each rabbit needs. I'm designing one that has 3 compartments, one for each of my rabbits, I plan on making it this week or weekend, I will post pictures if you want to see the design. :)

For my daughter's FFA rabbit project we built a 3 compartment hutch. I scoured the web for free plans and then we modified them a little to suit us. It worked very well and lasted for several years, til we tore it up to put something else there. Even the free plans will give you the size lumber you need.

Latest posts

Back