Burgess Excel now available in Australia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlehelpers

Reaction score
emailbanner.png

Hello my fellow Australian & all New Zealand bunnies,

The Little Helpers rabbit care website now stocks Burgess Excel forage, herbage & tasty nuggets! They're the #1 vet recommended brand in the UK and the Little Helpers bunnies are loving their new, healthier diet.

The website address is www.mylittlehelpers.com.au

We also stock homemade & natural treats, natural toys and will soon have the Oxbow range including supplements.

Our 'Rabbit Care' section includes articles from dental to diet issues & there is always more to know about our bunnies. So, if you have any questions or interesting point that you'd like other Australian & New Zealand rabbit owners to know about, please use the contact form or email us directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Little Helpers!
ToteBagDesign-e1429932792104.png

For me this is partly good news because everything I've read about Burgess Excel rates it higher than Oxbow. That being said, it's more expensive for less food and having to pay the shipping would probably cripple me financially. I've seen it on a couple of online stores now, but until I can buy it locally, it's just not feasible for me to make the switch.

Hi Azerane,

If you would like, you can send me your address privately through email & depending on location I'll try work out something. Burgess Excel really is the healthiest food for the buns!

Doesn't need to be your whole address just suburb, postcode and state is fine.

Thank you,
Little Helpers Team xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back