my bunny finally has a name!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phx_punk_girl

Reaction score
today my rabbit finally got a name.

i was reading some weird story about an ebay/laptop computor scam. andin the middle of the story there was a pictuire of Gizmo from the movieGremlins. how perfect! she is pretty much the same color as him and hasa simular pattern. so i figured it is quite fitting.

thank you everyone one for your suggestions. :). i had acouple in mind that i was going to choose from today, but now she has aname that im happy with and that i feel suits her!

welcome to my family Gizmo!! we love you and are happy to have you around!!!!

gizmo_again.jpg

Gizmo is a great name! I once knew a horse namedthat, he was a funny little color, so it suited him. And it suits yourlittle bunny, too.

We all have our reasons for naming our buns the way we do, don't we?

We have had Montie, Mollie, Millie, Moolie, Maizie, Mitzie, Mickie,Maxie and Missy, andnow, along has come our "guest" rabbit,Calbert. We got stuck in an alliteration mode, mode, mode,mode, mode....LOL

Calbert has been a shock to our naming system.

Buck, uck, uck, uck, uck,...

aww-what a cute name! i had ateacher that called me that because id fall asleep in class (it wasgeography & he alwasy turned out the lights to put on theoverhead)-everytime i woke up id cringe & hide from the lights.anywho,im horrible at coming up with names...batman is namedbatman because after just calling him "bunny" for so long, i asked myfriend to help. i shot down every name she suggested and finally shewas like "ok. batman. call him batman." somehow, it stuck.

Latest posts

Back