Help Identifying my new bunny breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikev27

Reaction score
Hi, first time posting here. Also, I am a first time bunny owner, so I am having trouble identifying her breed! She is about 8 months old now, probably in the 5-8lb range. Her fur is a silver-blueish color, and very soft. Any help would be great, just wanting to know myself. Thanks!

bunny2.jpg

bunny.jpg

bunny3.jpg

Aww she's adorable, I'm not too sure the breed, I know Rex's are known to have REALLY soft fur, but....?
Hopefully someone on here can help ;)

most likely... a mixed breed. All that really matters if a pet rabbit is.. is the rabbit well mannered and healthy. If meets that criteria... you have a great pet rabbit. :)

Hi, first time posting here. Also, I am a first time bunny owner, so I am having trouble identifying her breed! She is about 8 months old now, probably in the 5-8lb range. Her fur is a silver-blueish color, and very soft. Any help would be great, just wanting to know myself. Thanks!

We have a Rabbit Identification Key on RO which might help - answer some questions and follow through the key, and you might get a better idea of what sort of rabbit she might be (or, at least, what sorts of breeds might be mixed in her heritage).

Of course, it's possible that she's not purebred but rather a member of the large "cute bunny" breed - which many feel is the nicest of all!

Latest posts

Back