Quick question!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny_lover

Reaction score
I need to know how to put more than 1 picture ina post. It says that you can put an attachment, but I would like toknow how to put more in. :D If you could tell me, it would be muchappreciated!

Mel

Hi Mel

There's a pictures and avatars post you can search for, I printed itoff when I found it to make going through the steps easier. Basicallythough you need to registeron something likewww.photobucket.com which is freeif you sign up at the right time of day, upload all your pictures ontoit and then cut and paste them onto your post.

Hope this helps :)

Kate

Here's how I do it. Find a free hosting service.I use tinypic.com. Upload your photo to the service. You will see 4choices for your photo, link, tag, img and url. Take your mouse andshade the img line. Then right click your mouse and choose copy. Thengo back to the forum posting window and paste the img line. Hit previewand you should see your photo. Repeat this procedure for as many photosas you want in your post. Just make sure each img line is under eachother. When you're happy, hit send and it's there for posterity.;)

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back