New member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im new on the board.

i have a rabbit called Hazel and shes a Netherland dwarf. At the momentim looking after my sister Vickies Buster and soon im going to have twoof his little girls! Cant wait!! Ive got so attached to them! They'recalled Vitani and Kiara but Vickie may have already said. Me and myniece love the Lion King...in fact we just watched it again! :p

I have loads of animals! I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, a chinchilla, 2gerbils, a guinea pig, and a rabbit! Like i said before im alsobunnysitting Buster and soon i'll have my little babies! Im so excited!

Ive attached a piccy of my hazel! I'll add more soon!

Love Siobhan xXx

minirex.jpg

Shes a babe isnt she! Tiny compared to Buster!Shes chewed a hole in my hooch top! Hehe!

Im fine thanxVickie! Howz the bump? Im gonnatakeloads of pictures of mylittle babies soon! Everyone willbefed upof them!LOL!

Well with all the pics that I have posted of thebabies :D! No we all love to see pics of our little ones! We can't getenough of them! My bumps fine - very low now - just a couple of moredays I think. Sounds just like hazel - loves to chew on everything:cool:

Welcome Aboard, QTBunnies!

I don't think there's a word that properly describes how adorable Hazel is. What a little doll.

I love the Lion King as well. Going to see the Broadway play at the endof the month. Can't believe it took me this long to get there.

Look forward to sharing experiences with you.

-Carolyn

whata cute little bunny!!

welcome to the group. im really new here too. i just got my rabbit gizmo about a week ago.

so far this board has seemed really helpful and there are so many nicepeople here that love their bunnies and know so much about them.

nice to meet you!

-Ahleah

Hi I'm newto. Can anyone tell me what kind of bunnies we have. And about how oldthey are. Thanks for a great forum.

Wanda

Latest posts

Back